Material Requirements Planning Analyst
Company: Northrop Grumman
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: June 11, 2019
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing
innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems,
logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to
government and commercial customers. We operate in all 50 states
and 25 countries with employees who are committed to innovation,
development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to
deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of
technology to life. Northrop Grumman Technology Services Sector is
seeking a Material Requirements Planning Analyst 3 to join our
growing team in Warner Robins, Georgia. The individual will analyze
manufacturing, enterprise resource planning, and other material
requirements based on needs of assembly demands, component
replenishments, substitute parts or materials, production repair
set ups, engineering changes and enterprise supplies.
- Analyze and monitor overall material health looking at usage,
requirements, attrition, projection estimates and alternatives
related to material procurement.
- Identify material shortage requirements and initiates supply
- Resolve schedule, material requirement or business system
problems with cross-functional representatives as well as master
schedules and production problems and negotiates lead
- Approve part or material requisitions and initiates production
and purchase change orders.
- Responsible to ensure availability of all materials required to
support completion of Program repairs.
- Ensure timely and accurate material data collection to enable
accurate material forecasting to support on-going repair
- Monitor/maintain Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO); LRU
Material Health Model and Material Order Tracking
- Initiate ongoing material database enhancements and process
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree with 3+ years of relevant
experience. In lieu of a Bachelor's, a high school diploma/GEDwith
7+ years of production or sustainment experience will be
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel.
- Must have or be able to obtain a U.S. Department of Defense
(DoD) secret security clearance.
- Must be able to work on-site in Warner Robins, Georgia.
- Active Secret clearance.
- 3+ years of experience material analysis and/or planning in a
depot or production environment
- MRO/ PDM database and/or Electronic Systems SAP material
transaction experience preferred.
- Experience with material planning in an MRP situation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Access.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Warner Robins , Material Requirements Planning Analyst, Professions , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!