Senior Electrical Engineer
Company: BayFirst Solutions LLC
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: April 9, 2019
Location: Warner Robins, GA
US Citizenship: Yes
Clearance Required: Secret
BayFirst Solutions is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to
support the Agile Combat Support/Electronic Warfare Task at Robins
AFB in Warner Robins, GA.
The Senior Electrical Engineer will provide support for the overall
management of any and all programs/efforts as assigned which could
include the acquisition, development, or sustainment of weapon
systems, subsystems, and support equipment.
Additional Responsibilities Include, but are not Limited To:
* Provide technical assistance to the IPTs as it relates to
Operational Safety, Suitability, & Effectiveness (OSS&E).
* Review Engineering Change Proposals (ECP), Requests for Deviation
(RFD), and maintain system configuration baselines.
* Participate in Technology Insertion discussions, Configuration
Control Boards (CCB), and Technical & Programmatic Reviews.
* Perform Failure Analysis and produce economical solutions to
improve System Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability.
* Perform technical planning, systems integration, verification and
validation, cost and risk analysis, and supportability and
effectiveness analysis for overall systems, subsystems, and support
equipment to include integration of Mission Support Equipment
* Perform engineering activities to include defining system
requirements, reviewing vendor designs and technical proposals,
researching and developing technical solutions, performing systems
functional analysis, conducting trade studies, conducting technical
reviews, and performing test and evaluation activities.
* Receive overall tasking/problem statements from the team lead and
coordinate program resources to create and field comprehensive
* Coordinate with other government agencies, prototype facilities,
commercial vendors, and engineering firms to conduct analyses.
* Apply procurement/contracting practices, budgeting, engineering
and program documentation, test and evaluation, and safety
confirmation to perform electrical engineering analyses.
* Assist in identifying, managing, mitigating, and addressing
technical and program architecture risks, including
interoperability analysis and risk assessment.
* Provide support for the integration of current and evolving
systems into the weapons system platforms.
* Provide engineering support by utilizing electronics to determine
the business and technical needs of customers in the acquisition,
development, or sustainment of weapon systems, subsystems, support
systems, equipment items, or an equivalent product.
* Minimum of ten (10) years experience and a Master s degree in
Electrical Engineering; OR a minimum of twenty (20) years
* Experience with acquisition of new equipment and associated
processes is desired.
* Typically works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of
a given program and performs all functional duties
* May oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be
responsible for the efforts of those assigned to a specific
* Must be able to effectively communicate with customer and fulfill
all duties and responsibilities as listed in the contract.
* Minimum required: ABET Accredited Bachelor s Degree in Electrical
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite including, but not
limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
Thank you for your interest in BayFirst Solutions LLC. If you are
unable or limited in your ability to apply online, you can request
reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources to express
interest in a specific position: Phone: 202-567-2196.
Note: This option is available only to those needing an
accommodation related to a disability. In order to express
interest, you must have the information related to the specific
position you are interested in (Job ID, Job title, Location, etc.).
Information related to existing profiles or applications will not
be provided via this phone number.
BayFirst Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. BayFirst Solutions prohibits discrimination with respect
to the hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of
employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other
aspect of employment on the basis of sex, race, color, age,
national origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any
other protected class..
Keywords: BayFirst Solutions LLC, Warner Robins , Senior Electrical Engineer, Professions , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!