CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver - DBI Auburn
Company: Averitt Express
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: November 20, 2018
Attention CDL-A Drivers! We're offering a $2,000 sign-on BONUS for qualified drivers through November 30, 2018! ($1,000 at 90 days and $1,000 at 180 days!).- excluding students.Now hiring CDL-A Drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience!If less than 6 months of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)Looking for an excellent CDL-A FLATBED opportunity? It doesn't get any better than this!
Averitt has an immediate opening for a full-time CDL-A flatbed driver to help serve our dedicated customer in the Auburn, GA area.
Drivers for this account must live within a 60mile radius from this location.As a CDL-A truck driver for this account, you'll:
- Deliver building material dry wall, lumber, etc. to retail and non-retail locations. (some palletized)
- Driver's will hook to their pre-loaded trailers to start their day.
- Strap each load, straps provided.
- Tarp in inclement weather only.
- Provided hard hats and vests which must be worn when out of the truck on property at all times.
- Steel toe shoes required, driver will need to purchase.
- Begin your route in Auburn, GA and deliver to customers in AL, GA, SC & TN
- 2 to 3 dispatches per week
- Home 1 to 2 times per week
- No touch freight, live unload
- Average 1,900 miles per week
- 1st year average annual gross is $60,000
- Additional stop pay of $15 per stop; average 15 stops per week; average stop is 30 min.
- If tarping is required (inclement weather only) an additional $5/ stop = $20/ stop payExperienced CDL-A Drivers (with 6 months of solo driving experience):
- Start pay of .49 cpm; top out at .50 cpm (reached within 1 year)
_____________________________Paid Training Programs:Trainee:
If you have less than 6 months solo driving experience OR have been outside of the truck for a while, we have a paid training program tailored for each level of experience. Your recruiter will be able to tell you the best training program for you.Regardless of the amount of training needed you will be paid eight hundred dollars per week while training; training time is 1- 3 weeks. After training you will start at .49 cpm.Check out these benefits of being a full-time Averitt CDL-A Driver:
- Family & individual BlueCross BlueShield medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:$81.70 per week for family coverage
$32.05 per week for single coverageWith the option of even lower medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- Profit sharing, Traditional and Roth 401(k)
- Company paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- Uniform Program- Averitt will provide
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Programs available
- 8 Paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation)
- Referral Rewards Program
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Averitt Express, Warner Robins , CDL-A Dedicated Truck Driver - DBI Auburn, Professions , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!