Company: Coleman Worldwide Moving
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: November 18, 2023
The Moving Consultant has the responsibility as an Outside Sales
Professional to represent and produce bookings of our vast moving
and storage services. Networking the Coleman Worldwide name to
create self-generated business and utilize company provided sales
leads to increase branch revenue. Compensation range is $36k-$70K
per year depending on commissions earned.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Conduct in-person surveys of customer's home or office and
customer analysis per appointment set
- Perform estimate and close business on all leads assigned
- Prospect for new customers
- Follow up and attempt to close all pending customers
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of basic computer software
- Interpersonal communication
- Verbal and written skills
- Ability to operate an iPad, laptop and desktop computer
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
Required Education and Experience:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree and work experience in the
moving industry, real estate or outside sales experience helpful,
but not necessary. High School diploma and or GED is required.
- Office Environment
- Sitting and driving for long periods of time
- Frequent use of telephone
- Frequent use of car
Coleman Worldwide Moving Benefits for Employees (not applicable for
seasonal employees if not stated):
- 40 hours of VACATION PAY after 1-year employment
- Array of voluntary health benefits including but not limited to
(Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, and more)
- Referral Bonus Programs
Coleman Worldwide Moving (and affiliated companies) (collectively
"CWM") is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Policy prohibits discrimination or harassment on the basis of race,
color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, marital
status, familial status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual
orientation, disability, veteran status or other protected status.
CWM will continue to support and promote equal employment
opportunity, human dignity, and cultural diversity. This policy
applies to all personnel matters such as compensation, benefits,
transfers, Company sponsored training, education, and social and
recreational programs. This commitment is made by CWM in accordance
with federal, state, and/or local laws and regulations
Only applications submitted within three months of the review
period will be considered for employment. Please submit another
application for further review after the review period elapses.
Take part in a company that has been successful for over 100 years
and is still growing - join the Coleman Team today!
Keywords: Coleman Worldwide Moving, Warner Robins , Moving Consultant, Professions , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!