Inventory and Receiving Clerk
Company: Quest Diagnostics
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Supply Replenisher Associate I - Warner Robins, GA - Monday -
Friday 08:00 - 16:30This position supports the implementation of
lean supply management principles within the BU Laboratory network
including materials/supplies movement and replenishment to point of
use in the laboratory. Performs cycle counts, and daily
replenishment routines interacting with the laboratory staff and
supply analysts to assure material availability.
- Execute standard business processes for managing material flow
for all facility types in assigned Region including Laboratories,
RRL, PSC, IOP etc.
- Participate in internal work teams in the continuous
improvement of Supply replenishment processes focused on overall
cost and cycle time reduction.
- Conducts regular physical inventory and cycle counts to assure
the accuracy of on-hand inventories.
- Maintains visual management tools (e.g. Kanban) and
mistake-proof initiatives (Labels with Photos) QUALIFICATIONS
Required Work Experience: 1-2 years experience in
manufacturing/warehouse/inventory/Supply Chain. Preferred Work
Experience: N/APhysical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. Knowledge:
- Knowledge of inventory control systems desired. Skills:
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills and
have the ability to interact well with all levels of staff.
- Efficient planning, and organizing skills
- Good math skills required.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Proficiency in a variety of software such as Excel, Word,
Visio, etc is highly desirable EDUCATION High School Diploma or
Keywords: Quest Diagnostics, Warner Robins , Inventory and Receiving Clerk, Professions , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!