Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Dedicated nighttime truck driver - Sporting Goods
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $79,000 Average pay: $1,200-$1,470
weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL holdersJob ID:
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Haul outdoor sporting goods and retail supplies in dry van
- 100% no-touch and 95% drop-and-hook freight.
- 3-8 loads per week with 1 stop-off per load.
- Nighttime schedule.
- Drive within Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South
Carolina and Tennessee. Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly and mileage pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Live within 75 miles of Atlanta, GA or Macon, GA. Need CDL
training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Consistency - Enjoy both a predictable schedule and dependable
- Reliable home time - Know exactly when and how often you'll get
- Dependable paychecks - Weekly paychecks reflect the consistent
miles you'll drive on a weekly basis. Diversity, Equality and
Inclusion Our history has taught us that treating everyone with
dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and
seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity,
national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion,
sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI197210346
Keywords: Schneider, Warner Robins , Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Dedicated nighttime truck driver - Sporting Goods, Professions , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!