Manager Supply Chain Programs 2
Company: Northrop Grumman
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: August 5, 2022
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities
to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around
the world today, and for generations to come. Our pioneering and
inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many
technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first
flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on
the moon. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a
pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have fun
along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity,
cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we
have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our
employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Join Northrop Grumman on our continued mission to push the
boundaries of possible across land, sea, air, space, and
cyberspace. Enjoy a culture where your voice is valued and start
contributing to our team of passionate professionals providing
real-life solutions to our world's biggest challenges. We take
pride in creating purposeful work and allowing our employees to
grow and achieve their goals every day by Defining Possible. With
our competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, we have the right
opportunities to fit your life and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Global Supply Chain Programs Manager
(GSCPM) that will work with the Operation Unit and Program
leadership within a Business Unit to ensure coordination and
management of Supply Chain Management requirements. This position
will support repair depot programs at the Warner Robins, GA
facility. Individual will provide daily direction to supply chain
personnel and serve as the GSC interface with all functional
organizations for assigned programs and will be responsible for the
management and monitoring of direct GSC costs and risks in support
of assigned programs. The GSCPM will develop and bring to closure
the execution of Proprietary Information Exchange Agreements,
Teaming Agreements and Technical Assistance Agreements, when
required. Responsibilities include:
- Prioritize, assign, and optimize requisitions to ensure program
needs are met.
- Ensure required training and controls are in place to satisfy
the source selection process and that PO documentation complies
with Supply Chain policies and procedures.
- Develop procurement strategies in support of commodity
purchasing, major subcontract negotiations as well as complex
- Coaching Buyers and Subcontract Administrators on Cost Plus,
Fixed Price, Time and Material (T&M) type procurement
negotiation, structure, and management.
- Identify risks and assist with developing and executing risk
- Support, facilitate, and drive proposal execution activities
with aggressive completion dates.
- Effectively communicate procurement status and issues with
Supply Chain and Program leadership as well as to internal
customers with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Facilitates resolution of critical Supply Chain issues with
Suppliers, Internal Stakeholders, and Customers.
- Stretch assignments to drive business innovation, optimization
- Liaison between the GSC and functional organizations, which
support and/or contribute to its projects
- Focal point for all GSC program manager processes and
- Oversees risks, issues and opportunities database
- Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 7+ years of experience in
U.S. Government procurement, contracts and/or subcontracts
- 5+ years leading a procurement team or project effort
- Strong working knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations /
Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR / DFARs) in support of
Firm Fixed Price and Cost-type government contracts
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS) experience
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret security clearance.
U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Required to work onsite at the Warner Robins, GA facility.
- Master's degree in Business or Supply Chain Management
- 8+ years of experience in U.S. government procurement,
contracts, and/or subcontracts
- Knowledge of SAP
- LEAN certification or experience in optimizing business
- Commercial and Government Aerospace or Defense procurement
- CPSR experience
- Active DoD Secret security clearance Salary Range: $112,700 USD
- $169,100 USD Employees may be eligible for a discretionary bonus
in addition to base pay. Annual bonuses are designed to reward
individual contributions as well as allow employees to share in
company results. Employees in Vice President or Director positions
may be eligible for Long Term Incentives. In addition, Northrop
Grumman provides a variety of benefits including health insurance
coverage, life and disability insurance, savings plan, Company paid
holidays and paid time off (PTO) for vacation and/or personal
business. The health and safety of our employees and their families
is a top priority. The company encourages employees to remain
up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccinations. U.S. Northrop Grumman
employees may be required, in the future, to be vaccinated or have
an approved disability/medical or religious accommodation, pursuant
to future court decisions and/or government action on the currently
stayed federal contractor vaccine mandate under Executive Order
14042 https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/contractors/ .Northrop
Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion,
creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other
protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit http://www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Warner Robins , Manager Supply Chain Programs 2, Professions , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!