Company: Hawthorne Residential Partners
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: July 25, 2022
Here at Hawthorne, Leasing Consultants are known as a Leasing and
Live It Specialists because you are the face and ambassador of the
Live It culture. You strive to provide excellent customer service
and leave every visitor feeling better than they did when they
arrived. This mindset is exactly what the Live It culture
represents, and why Leasing and Live It Specialists are a valuable
and irreplaceable part of our team.
We recognize that work is meant to support both our personal and
professional goals. That's why we offer generous paid time off and
highly competitive compensation packages. Having quality time
"off-the-clock" is as important to us as your time spent supporting
* Generous Paid Time Off including:
* Vacation - 80 hours in the first year, increases progressively
* Sick Leave - 56 hours annually
* Personal - 16 hours after 90 days of employment
* Birthday - 8 hours that may be used at your discretion
* Nine Paid Holidays
* Paid Volunteer Leave - 16 hours annually to give back to a cause
you are passionate about.
* Monthly Leasing Commission, Leasing Incentive Programs, Career
Progression Programs, Employee Discounts
* Respond to phone and email leads with the goal of converting
those leads to tours.
* Find the ideal apartment home solution for our guests by
identifying their wants and needs, taking them on a tour of we have
to offer, and inviting them to join our community
* Ensure lease administration is completed in a thorough, timely,
and accurate manner
* Set goals and prioritize work to ensure optimal performance of
* Contribute to achieving occupancy expectations through leasing
* Generate interest and awareness about your community locally
through social media, events, and reputation
* Demonstrate daily care for the physical asset by ensuring
grounds, amenities, and office are clean, free of debris, and
High School or GED equivalent.
Customer service experience is preferred. One year of sales and/or
apartment leasing is a plus.
Licenses & Certifications
No licenses or certifications are required. Certified Apartment
Leasing Professional accreditation (CALP) is a plus. Hawthorne
offers an education reimbursement program and a progressive career
path to equip you with the skills needed to excel and grow in your
As our partner, you will benefit from programs designed to fulfill
your goals, personally and professionally:
* Comprehensive and affordable plans for medical, dental, and
* Telehealth - Access to doctors 24/7/365
* Company paid life insurance
* Pet insurance plans
* Career progression program
* 401k retirement match program
* Maternity and paternity leave options
* Health and wellness incentives
* Retirement Planning
About Hawthorne Residential Partners
Hawthorne Residential Partners is a privately-owned apartment
management company based in Greensboro, North Carolina with a
portfolio of over 42,000+ units, a number that is expected to
continue growing over the next several years. We not only own and
manage apartment communities throughout the Southeast, but we also
have a significant focus on new development lease-up communities in
our key markets. Hawthorne celebrated its 10 year anniversary in
the spring of 2019, and we are eager to see what the next 10 years
Hawthorne is home to a team of vibrant apartment professionals
united by a mission to inspire kindness with action. We call this
mission Live It as a reminder to live out our values daily and with
every interaction. We take action to create memorable experiences.
We stay nimble to evolve with an everchanging environment. And, we
value integrity as essential.
Making Hawthorne your home means joining a workplace dedicated to
advancing with you personally and professionally.
Hawthorne is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Hawthorne Residential Partners, Warner Robins , Leasing Consultant, Professions , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!