Prncpl Cyber Info Assur Anlyst with Security Clearance
Company: Northrop Grumman
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: November 25, 2019
At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to
work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's
lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work
preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and
our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold
new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent
the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture
thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing
your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do
what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of
history, they're making history. Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
has an opening for a Principal Cyber Information Assurance Analyst
to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position
will be located in Warner Robins, Georgia. Essential Functions: *
Provide network/system test and integration support for the Mission
Support Integrated Product Team (IPT).
* Maintain network performance by performing network monitoring and
* Install and support LANs, WANs, and network segments.
* Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers,
switches, and firewalls.
* Perform in-flight support as required.
* Perform software deployment, security updates and patches. *
Perform weekly audit log reviews and anti-virus scans.
* Ensure system and network-related security risks are consistent
with the organization's mission objectives.
* Integrate information security into the enterprise architecture
and system development lifecycle.
* Support the development and maintenance of Authorization to
Operate (ATO) and Interim Authorization to Test (IATT).
* Conduct periodic vulnerability and STIG compliance scans.
* Prepare vulnerability assessments and audit reports.
* Assist in the development and execution of comprehensive test
plans and procedures.
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work
environment with high expectations, significantly diverse
assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels. Basic
Qualifications: * Bachelor's Degree in a Science, Technology,
Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline and 5+ years of cyber
information or test engineeringexperience OR- Master's Degree in a
STEM discipline and 3+ years of cyber information or test
engineering experience OR PhD Degree in a STEM discipline * DoDD
8570 Level 2 Certification, such as Security+ CE, CCNA Security,
GICSP, GSEC, SSCP, or CYSA+, etc. * DoD Interim Secret level
securityclearance (or higher)
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret level security
Preferred Qualifications: * Experience with Risk Management
Framework (RMF), Certification and Accreditation (C&A)
* Experience with maintaining and monitoring government networks *
* Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and the ability to
interface with all levels of employees and management
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Warner Robins , Prncpl Cyber Info Assur Anlyst with Security Clearance, Other , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!