Customer Support Specialist - FT
Company: At Home Stores LLC
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: January 21, 2023
FULL TIME Customer Support Specialist
At Home (NYSE: HOME) is the leading home decor superstore that
dedicates more space per store to home decor than any other player
in the industry. We are focused on providing the broadest
assortment of products for any room, in any style, for any budget.
We utilize our space advantage to out-assort our competition,
offering over 50,000 SKUs throughout our stores. Our differentiated
merchandising strategy allows us to identify on-trend products and
then value engineer those products to provide desirable aesthetics
at attractive price points for our customers. Over 70% of our
products are unbranded, private label or specifically designed for
us. We believe that our broad and comprehensive offering and
compelling value proposition combine to create a leading
destination for home decor with the opportunity to continue taking
market share in a large, fragmented and growing market.
If you are a motivated, enthusiastic rock star who enjoys a
fast-paced team environment laced with challenges and
opportunities, you are coming to the right place, come join a FUN
team - APPLY TODAY!
Our Full-Time Team Members perform a variety of tasks as directed
by leadership, assists in other areas of the warehouse as needed
and follows proper safety and security procedures.
Summary of Key Roles & Responsibilities:
* Provides customers a positive shopping experience
* Regularly performs Manager on Duty (MOD) functions.
* Responsible for building opening and closing tasks which includes
timely openings, operational readiness, troubleshooting, team
management, and building security.
* Partners with General Manager (GM), or in GM's absence, District
Manager, on non-standard issues as they arise.
* Manages all front end audit and cash compliance
* Ensures team is trained in the processing of all transactions per
* Performs cashier duties accurately while processing all
transactions per policy.
* Maintains 5S standards (Sort, Straighten, Systematic cleanup,
Standardize and Sustain) in all areas excluding receiving.
* Maintains conditioning and housekeeping (inside and out)
* Timely and thorough incident reporting compliance.
* Submits facilities, IT, and store communication requests as
* Drives productivity by training, coaching, counseling, and
disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job
* Performs and trains team on all customer support
* Operates all equipment in a safe manner per directed
* Ensures a safe working and shopping environment while minimizing
shrink and damages.
* Plan, delegates and monitors tasks ensuring they are performed in
the most efficient manner adhering to policy and procedures.
* Contributes to a customer focused environment while demonstrating
* Communicates clearly with customers, team and leadership.
* Reliable and trustworthy
* Ability to work effectively independently and within a team to
perform all tasks as assigned.
* Maintains a positive attitude; works with a sense of urgency;
demonstrates timely and thoroughly execution.
* Flexible with an ability to handle multiple tasks where
priorities shift with the demands of the business
At least 18 years old
High School Diploma/Equivalent
At least 12 months of retail, restaurant or customer service
Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and
Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs., team lift 100 lbs.
Keywords: At Home Stores LLC, Warner Robins , Customer Support Specialist - FT, Other , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!