Advanced Practice Provider
Company: Southern Sports Medicine Partner DBA Partnercare
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Advanced Practice Provider Axis Spine and Pain, a PartnerCare
Affiliated Company, is looking for a wonderful teammate to join our
team as an Advanced Practice Provider! We offer competitive wages,
benefits that protect you and your family, and a 401(k) plan with a
match to help you prepare for your future. We are also dedicated to
building the work environment where our people grow and thrive. We
want you to be a fan of where you work!What We DoOur mission is to
deliver comprehensive care to help musculoskeletal, and pain
management patients live their best lives possible. We do this by
working as a team, striving to embody our values. With the right
talent and strategy, we will continue to raise the bar in our
industry, living our mission and delivering best-in-class services
to our partners.Who We AreWe believe we will be successful in our
mission by living by a set of values we hold in high regard that
drive what we do every day. The values we believe in and that you
can count on are:
- Compassion. We genuinely care for the well-being of our
patients and one another. We treat others with dignity, kindness,
- Excellence. We are a performance-driven organization committed
to excellence in service and patient outcomes. We work to be the
best version of ourselves each day.
- Integrity. We value honesty and transparency. We openly
communicate in pursuit of truth. We build our reputation and
positively impact our industry by doing what is right.
- Teamwork. We are one team with a shared vision of success. We
work collaboratively to deliver on our promise to our partners and
- Accountability. We are accountable to each of our stakeholders
for our decisions, actions, and results.
- Growth Mindset. We seek to constantly grow and evolve, being
adaptive to the changing market and responsive to our customer
expectations. We invest in the talents of our team, providing
pathways for personal and professional growth.
- Together, we will become the most trusted musculoskeletal and
pain management organization. Our organization will grow rapidly,
and we will maintain a culture of high performance.Success will be
the result of the team.How You Contribute and SucceedThe Advanced
Practice Provider will provide outstanding service, compassion, and
care to our patients. They will work as part of the care team with
the Physicians and other Advanced Practice Providers to ensure the
patient has the best possible experience and outcomes. Duties
- Collaborate with the Physician and other Providers to create
and implement the treatment plan.
- Accessing, diagnosing, ordering lab tests, and prescribing
- Educate patients on treatment plans.
- Observing and recording patients' conditions and concerns, and
documents the patient's information in the Electronic Health Record
accurately, completely and timely.
- Review patient documents to measure the effectiveness and
quality of patient care.
- Collaborate with administrative staff to convey provider
issues/concerns. The right person for this role will assist in
providing a great experience to the patient, will have a curious
mind that always looks for a way to improve, and be compassionate
for patients experiencing chronic and/or acute pain. To be
successful in this role, the person will be a great team member,
working together with others, kind and friendly, open to feedback
for growth, and a role model of our values.We prefer at least two
years of experience but are willing to train newer teammates with
the right focus on patient care, service, and teamwork.If this
sounds like you, we'd love the opportunity to talk with you further
about joining the team!Education and Experience:
- Must have current license to practice as NP or PA in state of
- Prefer 2+ years of clinical experience in a Medical/Surgical
- BLS certification required; ACLS preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to
communicate care plans to patients and teammates and to chart
information into Electronic Health Records. PI181982252
Keywords: Southern Sports Medicine Partner DBA Partnercare, Warner Robins , Advanced Practice Provider, Other , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!