Early Childhood Lead Teacher
Company: Big Blue Marble Academy
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Big Blue Marble Academy ("BBMA") is seeking a Lead Teacher!
At the core of our curriculum is a focus on global education, which
enhances children's perspective and understanding of the world
outside their community. We teach children the importance of giving
back and helping others in need, through hands-on activities and
"Heart Projects." We provide the structure children need, while
also encouraging their natural curiosity and love of learning.
What You Will Have Fun Doing:
- Managing Your Classroom: Plan, supervise, and implement our
program for your assigned class in accordance with BBMA policies
and philosophy. Conduct our curriculum and age-appropriate learning
activities as outlined. The monthly curriculum theme shall be
evident in your classroom through visual displays of students'
- Communicating with Colleagues & Families: Develop rapport with
parents to facilitate the natural sharing of information. Use
required electronic daily reports app to communicate about each
child's daily activities. Demonstrate the ability to communicate
clearly and appropriately with children, directors, peers and
parents. Maintain professionalism, superior customer service, and
- Keeping Your Classroom Up: Follow all procedures as instructed.
Maintain cleanliness of the classroom and other areas as
- Being a Valued Team Member: Demonstrate flexibility and the
willingness to jump in and help other team members. Must be
prepared to work with children from infancy to 4 years of age.
What We Are Looking For:
- Associate's degree in early childhood education or related
field; CDA or paraprofessional certification.
- 6 months experience working in a licensed childcare
- Obtain and maintain state in-service training requirements
- CPR and First Aid certified; or willing to obtain it within the
first 90 days (we pay!)
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds, and be able to see, hear, and
respond to children's needs, including reaching high, stooping to
the child's level, sitting on the floor and rising from the floor,
and standing for long periods of time.
- Able to handle, in a positive way, the demands that contact
with many children and parents bring every day.
- Bilingual candidates preferred
Why You Will Enjoy Working Here:
- No nights or weekends
- Fun and supportive team culture
- Competitive pay
- Childcare discounts
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- On-the-job training to further your career in early childhood
- Growth opportunities
- Referral compensation
- Voluntary benefits for short-term disability, an accident plan,
and critical illness/cancer plans.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of our
background check, pre-hire screenings, and onboarding processes.
All employment is at-will and may be terminated at any time, with
or without cause.
BBMA encourages applications from people of all races, religions,
national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities,
and ages! Associated topics: assistant preschool teacher, associate
kindergarten teacher, child care, daycare, daycare teachers, early
childhood, infant, preschool, preschool teacher, toddler
Keywords: Big Blue Marble Academy, Warner Robins , Early Childhood Lead Teacher, Other , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!