Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Position Summary Reporting to the President & CEO of Military
Housing, the Senior Vice President Operations is responsible for
the development, implementation and oversight of all Property
Management people, strategies and initiatives that promote optimal
performance by the properties throughout the Military Housing
portfolio. The SVP of Operations provides strategic leadership to
all locations in the oversight of property management activities,
including property operations, financial planning and achievement,
product marketing, staff selection and management, to help maximize
overall portfolio performance and profitability.Essential Job
- Responsible for the efficient and cost-effective day-to-day
operations of the portfolio.
- Reviews and approves annual budgets for each property, ensuring
timely completion; tracks financial performance across the
portfolio, and ensures that financial goals and budgets are
- Monitors the monthly financial performance of each property and
ensures that lower level management anticipates and corrects
deviations and problems.
- Sets and articulates the strategic direction of the portfolio,
ensures that best management practices and approaches are up to
date and in line with industry standards, anticipates the need for
change and moving the management team forward.
- Develops and continually advances operations leadership team
through effective strategic planning and performance management
with focus aligned to overall business strategy and achievement of
- Builds and maintains effective working relations between the
Company's departments, divisions, affiliates, and our military
- Is responsible for establishing and monitoring a formal
measurement and reporting system to ensure that performance
standards are met and adequate written records of performance are
- Provides professional representation to command, housing,
government, and other external parties and maintains an open line
of communication with the local and other Government entities as
- Direct responsibilities to hire, fire, performance management,
coach, review and obtain/exchange information from direct reports
- Will drive a personal, rental or company vehicle for work
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.Financial
- Reviews and approves expense reports.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and perform to financial
goals (i.e., income, expenses, and budgets).
- Develops and monitors budgets and tracks variances for all
projects in the portfolio.
- Responsible for achievement of profit and/or operating
objectives for portfolio in total.xperience and Qualifications
- Fifteen to twenty years' experience in Real Estate Property
Management or Asset Management; experience in managing Military
Housing highly preferred.
- Eight or more years' experience managing other employees with
direct responsibility for hire, fire, coaching and developing
- Strong experience developing and managing operational
- Demonstrated ability to create support and buy-in from staff,
vendors, management, and other partners.
- Leadership and personnel development skills and the ability to
present at a high level.
- Ability to prioritize for self and others, strong
- Ability to define problems and organize efficient solutions,
analyze data, and draw valid conclusions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with MS Office
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
Keywords: ExecuNet, Warner Robins , SVP Operations, Other , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!