Child Care Bus Driver
Company: Child Development Schools
Location: Union City
Posted on: October 14, 2021
3895 Flat Shoals Road
All Associates are required to wear masks and regular
sanitizing must be conducted.
Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or
be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be
considered for employment, if not currently employed by Child
As a leader in early childhood
education in the SE, Childcare Network is currently seeking
qualified Bus Drivers for our schools. Join our team of caring
adults who help us meet our corporate promises of being “The
Working Parent’s Best Friend”. You will have a chance to
be part of a supportive team and make a difference in the
lives of children. Our primary objective at each school is to
provide a fun atmosphere that supports the education and safety of
the children in our care.
Salary: Based on
Dental, Vision, and Life insurance all available on a pretax basis,
401K, childcare assistance, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid
vacation time, and tuition assistance.
Childcare Network staff takes pride in
their professional conduct. We are a family of workers who are
dedicated, disciplined, and committed to the pursuit of excellence.
Individual judgment is encouraged and is considered a valuable part
of an employees job performance. A high standard of ethical and
moral conduct has given our parents expectations of our staff to be
honest, reliable, hard-working people who provide first-class
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Drivers License and excellent driving record - must
provide 7 year MVR
- Ability to resolve conflicts between children
- Excellent communication and people skills
- First Aid and CPR certified or willing to become certified
- Must pass a criminal background check
Responsibilities include, but are
not limited to:
- Establish routes, schedules and procedures with the school
director to maximize safety of children.
- Adhere to the established schedule to the best of
- Observe all Department of Motor Vehicle rules and regulations
and make sure all speed limits are observed.
- Complete a daily inspection of the van, a weekly inspection of
tires, oil, blades, etc. and report all van maintenance issues to
- Insure there is an adequate amount fuel to complete
- Ensure all state mandated items are present and in good working
- Passenger Log forms should be completed as children arrive and
depart the van.
- Keep the vans litter free and cleaned up after each van
- Ensure the safety of the children at all times.
- Meet and maintain all state licensing
requirements/qualifications and comply with all CNI Policies and
Procedures at all times.
- Attend all staff trainings and pursue professional training
- Maintain flexibility regarding the business demands of the
school, including scheduled working hours
- Assist in other areas as requested by management.
- Be able to properly/safely lift amounts in accordance with the
guidelines outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures of the
- Maintain a professional relationship with all personnel and
business related associates
Keywords: Child Development Schools, Warner Robins , Child Care Bus Driver, Other , Union City, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!