District General Manager - Macon, GA
Company: H&R Block
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: October 11, 2021
What you'll do...
Inspire operational excellence. Lead a best-in-class
We're searching for a District General Manager who can play a vital
role in leading a geographic district of our retail tax offices and
growing their client bases. When you join us as a District General
Manager, you will ensure your district's operational excellence and
continuous business growth by leading a team and establishing and
maintaining strategic sales plans, prioritization, and project
management driving operational excellence. In addition, you will
ensure that policies and procedures are executed and followed in
each office to increase revenues, control expenses, and promote
client satisfaction through a consistent and positive
What you'll do as a District General
- Execute policies and procedures in each office that increase
revenues, control expenses, and promote client satisfaction
- Accelerate business growth through implementation of a business
plan, marketing, and identification of growth opportunities
- Recruit and onboard high caliber, top-performing tax office
talent and leadership for key district positions
- Efficiently manage labor to ensure maximum productivity and
- Support office leaders with hiring initiatives and end-to-end
performance management of office-level associates
- Support office leaders by coaching and elevating performance
standards of associates through goal setting and providing timely
- As the champion of our culture, you will ensure all office
associates are focused on connecting with our clients to provide a
welcoming and personalized service
What you'll bring to the team...
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or the equivalent through
a combination of education and related work experience.
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal, communication and
facilitation skills that apply to all levels of the
- Strong customer relationship skills with the desire and proven
ability to work in a diverse work setting.
- Effective management of field personnel to include a working
knowledge of organizational planning techniques including the
development of goals and objectives, staffing, and work
- 5 years Minimum related work experience
- Understanding and previous use of a Windows-based computer
- Willingness to work irregular schedules.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze data, plan, and coordinate multiple projects
and work initiatives while meeting deadlines.
- Meet IRS e-file Suitability requirements as defined by the IRS
About H&R Block...
We're here to live our purpose-to provide help and inspire
confidence in our clients and communities everywhere. We take our
work personally, because we know what it represents: Families and
homes. Livelihoods and lives.
We've been true to that purpose since brothers Henry and Richard
Bloch founded our company in 1955. Since then, we've grown to
approximately 12,000 tax offices throughout the United States and
around the world. When you join our team, you'll add to the
momentum of a forward-thinking company-one that defined an industry
and is now leading its transformation.
Keywords: H&R Block, Warner Robins , District General Manager - Macon, GA, Other , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!