Retail - Bench Store Leader
Company: Bargain Hunt
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The most exciting thing about Bargain Hunt is our growth!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Bench Store Leaders are experienced retail store managers who
are part of our talented management pipeline and are qualified to
lead store operations once a store is available for them.
- Responsible for overall store operation, sales performance and
management of store personnel.
- Utilizes company reports and tools in order to assess
efficiency, analyze trends, and identify opportunities for
improvement in store performance.
- Greet and acknowledge all customers in a friendly, professional
manner and ensure customer issues are quickly and efficiently
resolved. Ensures every customer has a positive shopping
- Responsible for the interviewing, selection, hiring, training
and performance evaluations of all team members.
- Administers appropriate disciplinary action to teammates,
including terminations, in partnership with support resources in
accordance with company guidelines and policies.
- Continually evaluates and reacts to performance issues and
actively recruit leadership candidates.
- Ensures a clean, fun and safe environment for teammates and
- Maintains financial controls including shrink, payroll and
other operating expenses.
- Develops creative plans to increase store sales. Develops sales
strategies to reach new customers and also grab attention of
already existing ones.
- Ensures that the appearance of the store is maintained to
company standards including merchandise presentation, signage,
stock levels and recovery.
- Fosters, grows and contributes to maintaining a positive work
- Communicate effectively with customers and team members in a
professional, positive and courteous manner.
- Serves as primary Manager on Duty role including opening and
closing the store. When serving in this role, provides leadership
and direction to teammates and ensures that store, merchandising,
and customer service standards are continuously met, including
merchandise presentation, signage, recovery, and cleanliness.
- Focuses staff on loss prevention priorities and efforts.
- Accepts special assignments as directed by the District
- Follows and enforces all Company policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Four year degree
- 3+ years of retail management experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills and team-oriented thinking
- Demonstrated visual merchandising skills required
- Ability to take initiative, act with a sense of urgency and be
- Strong decision-making and problem resolution skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a stressful situation
- Ability to operate store equipment (including but not limited
to telephone, copiers, fax machines, computers, forklifts,
- Ability to process merchandise information through store
computer system, POS register and complete all required
- Ability to move throughout all areas of the store; sales floor,
receiving, register areas, including the outside perimeter of the
- Move objects up to and exceeding 200 pounds with reasonable
accommodation. Ability to lift objects weighing up to 50
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights,
weekends and holidays.
- Ability to travel between stores with some overnight stays
Bargain Hunt is an equal employment opportunity employer and
considers all applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or based on any
individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable
federal, state, or local law. Bargain Hunt also provides reasonable
accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in
accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable
state and local law. If you require an accommodation in the
application process, please advise Human Resources.
Keywords: Bargain Hunt, Warner Robins , Retail - Bench Store Leader, Other , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!