DevSecOps Engineer, Mid
Company: Booz Allen Hamilton
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Assist in providing technical solutions for organizational
digital transformation architecture from roadmap to implementation.
Apply leading-edge principles, theories, and concepts. Contribute
to the development of new principles and concepts. Work on moderate
to complex problems and provide highly innovative solutions.
- Experience working with IT infrastructure that supports
software code environments
- Knowledge of network interfaces
- Ability to design, build, and implement automation tools and
- Ability to work with scripting languages, including Python,
Java, Pearl, Ruby on Rails, PHP, or .NET
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, or
Mathematics (S.T.E.M.) field
- Experience with software release management
- Knowledge of hybrid cloud solutioning
- TS/SCI clearance
- MA or MS degree
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Certification
- Azure Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation
and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to
classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Were an EOE that empowers our peopleno matter their race, color,
religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected
characteristicto fearlessly drive change.
Keywords: Booz Allen Hamilton, Warner Robins , DevSecOps Engineer, Mid, Other , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!