Senior Database Specialist
Company: Wood PLC
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood has an immediate career opportunity for a Database
Specialist to join our Warner Robins, GA team to support
commercial, Department of Defense and US Air Force Projects.
- Development of systems applications, database designs, database
programming, and networking.
- Writing scripts, stored procedures and functions for database
- Developing and authoring database and complex SQL
- Developing and authoring projects in Microsoft Access and the
Microsoft Office Suite.
- Programming, developing statistics, system architecture
diagrams and data analytics.
- Manage data exporting and importing across multiple database
- Manage database enhancements and modifications per client's
- Provide functional and technical support to ensure performance,
operation and stability of database systems and applications.
- Assist in planning and implementing data integration and data
Skills / Qualifications
- 8 - 10+ years of experience as a Database Programmer or
- Flexibility to work outside normal business hours as
- Ability and willingness to travel to project sites across the
- Strong communications, organization and presentation
- Proficient in MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access,
- Advance proficiency in SQL, Java
- Must pass drug test, physical, company background check, and
must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the
Company's driving (MVR) policy
- Must pass Government and DoD Background check with Favorable
- Bachelors in a technical field such as Mathematics, Information
Technology, or Computer Science.
- ArcGIS Server management experience.
- DoD Systems, Applications, Network and/or Server
- Majority of work is completed in office/administrative
environment; may involve exerting up to 10 pounds of force
occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently to move
objects, including the human body.
- Must be able to stand/work for up to 10 hours/day
- May travel frequently to project sites, including sites remote
from the office.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across
energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to
some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide
consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60
countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value
of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective
criteria and without regard to the following (which is a
non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected
veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the
relevant governing laws.
Keywords: Wood PLC, Warner Robins , Senior Database Specialist, Other , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!