Company: Morris Bank
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Assist customers with their mortgage
lending needs: analyze loan requests and make decisions based on
mortgage lending policy.
- Reviews and evaluates information on
mortgage loan documents to determine if buyer, property, and loan
conditions meet bank and regulatory standards. Establishes terms
and conditions of an approved loan and reviews with customer.
- Markets the bank's mortgage lending
program to companies and individuals within the real estate
- Cross-sells other bank services.
- Evaluates acceptability of loan on
secondary mortgage markets.
- Assembles documents in loan file,
including acceptance or denial, and returns Mortgage
- Keeps informed of current trends in
mortgage lending and market factors affecting mortgage
- Perform duties as defined in the Bank
Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering Program
- Performs other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Two Years to Five Years of similar of
- Two-year College Degree or completion of
a specialized course of study at a business or trade school
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and
written communication skills; demonstrated ability to communicate
complex facts to a variety of people
- Strong leadership, planning and
- Strong customer service skills;
demonstrated ability to positively persuade customers and identify
and meet their financial banking needs
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel
and Web-Based Applications
- Willingness to become involved in
- General knowledge of Bank Secrecy
Act/Anti-Money Laundering Program preferred.
Must be capable of operating all types of office equipment
including computer, copy machine, fax and telephone
Computer, telephone, fax machine,
REQUIREMENTS: No supervisory but will provided guidance to
Mortgage Loan Processor
- Requires extensive contact with the
- May require travel to other offices to
provide assistance or attend meetings. Also, travel for seminars
The requirements listed above are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not intended
to be and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of the
responsibilities, skills, or working conditions associated with the
position. While this job description is intended to accurately
reflect the position's activities and requirements, management
reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and assign
other duties as necessary.
Keywords: Morris Bank, Warner Robins , Mortgage Originator, Other , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!