Senior Principal Contract Administrator / Secret / Interim Secret
Company: Northrop Grumman
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience
and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure
the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop
Grumman is the place for you. As a leading global security company,
we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our
customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that
bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more
experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As
we continue to build our workforce we look for people that
exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach
The Northrop Grumman Global Logistics & Modernization Division of
Northrop Grumman Technical Services is looking for a Sr. Principal
Contract Administrator to join our the program management team in
Warner Robins, Georgia. This position will be located on site at
1. Coordinating, administrating, proposing, and negotiating,
standard and non-standard contracts and agreements supporting
various US Government customers / requirements, including DoD and
other entities as required.
2. Proposal preparation - examining proposal requirements and
estimates, supporting the preparation of bids, analysis of terms
and conditions to evaluate risk, accuracy, and completeness to
provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in
accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer
3. Contract administration - process contractual documentation and
reports, key advisor to management of contractual rights and
obligations, compile and analyze data, coordinate SDRL/CDRL
deliverables, and perform maintenance of historical
4. Support the proper shipment, billing, and payment collection for
contractual material, software, and data deliverables.
5. Prepare weekly and monthly reports and maintenance of
6. Daily interaction with internal and external customers.
Duties may also include the preparation of proprietary information
agreements, teaming agreements, export licenses/agreements and
various types of memoranda as well as interface with internal
functional and program organizations, effectively deal with
external customers and meet the goals/objectives of the Warner
1. Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 10 years relevant experience
in U.S. Government contract administration and management or a
Master's Degree and 8 years relevant experience in U.S. Government
contract administration and management; an additional 4 yrs of
additional relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a
2. Ability to effectively work with the management of other
organizations (program management, subcontracts, business
management, and supply chain management) as well as representatives
of Government agencies.
3. Senior level knowledge in understanding and interpreting the
FAR/DFARs and other U.S. Federal Government contract regulations
along with experience in commercial contracting.
4. Experience in preparing and presenting briefings to senior level
internal & external customers.
5. Strong proposal development skills and senior level negotiation
6. Excellent decision making skills that support resolution of
complex problems while minimizing risk to the Corporation.
7. Strong attention to detail essential.
8. Ability to obtain/maintain a DoD Secret level government
9. Ability to obtain/maintain access to work at our Warner Robins
1. Master's degree or higher
2. Experience with managing avionic and electronic warfare type
contracts and services contracts supporting various aging
3. Experience in managing contract requirements for contracts
within the Contiguous United States (CONUS) and Outside the
Contiguous United States (OCONUS)
4. Strong problem solving skills and the ability to be flexible and
change directions when needed
5. Ability to work independently and make independent decisions,
ensuring high levels of collaboration with stakeholders and subject
6. National Contract Management Association - Certified
Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM)
7. A current Secret or higher clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions. Associated topics:
attorney, business, company, compliance, compliance department,
corporate, courtroom, lawyer, legal department, market
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Warner Robins , Senior Principal Contract Administrator / Secret / Interim Secret, Other , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!