Business Development Lead - Air Force
Company: Harris Corporation
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: April 3, 2021
Job Title:--Business Development Lead - Air Force Job Location:
Robbins AFB, GA / Washington, D.C./ Waco, TX Job ID: BDP5--
L3Harris is actively seeking for a Business Development Lead for
our facility in Robbins AFB, GA,--Waco, TX or Washington, D.C area
for a direct hire opportunity. We do offer competitive benefits
with a generous relocation package. The Business Development Lead
for maritime aviation Modernization, Missionization, and MRO.
Lead's primary focus--will support US Air Force aviation programs
and market place. A successful candidate is responsible for
developing business in the air force marketplace . Individual will
establish and maintain customer relationship, identify and shape
pursuits, aide in developing capture strategy, and provide
effective internal and external communications regarding pursuits.
Candidate will act as company representative with customer
interactions in meetings, industry days, and trade shows.-- Overall
- Subject matter expert with comprehensive knowledge of job area
and in-depth knowledge of project management.
- Manages large, complex project initiatives of substantial
importance to the organization with minimal oversight or
- Communicates within and outside of the organization to explain
and influence changes to practices, processes and approaches.
- Makes significant improvements in processes, systems, or
- Provides input into new products/processes and implements
operational plans that have measurable impact on business or
functional results.-- Description:
- Responsible for establishing strategic business development
initiatives that drive business growth through product expansion,
new technologies or services, follow-on products or industries,
partnerships, and alliances.
- Develops and/or manages positive ongoing relationships between
the organization and customers in strategic markets by cultivating
relationships with key individuals at government agencies/target
- Conducts research and analysis to identify opportunities for
business or program expansion based on future plans and needs of
assigned agencies/accounts/lines of business; develops new,
follow-on & licensing opportunities.
- Manages revenue goals for the given account/client.
- Works with program management, marketing, sales and technology
groups to propose solutions and implement business development
strategy into specific initiatives.
- Provides regular updates to senior sales/operations staff
concerning account issues, financial status, etc.
- Some sales cycles may be very long and involve broad
high-priced systems requiring Executive approval from the Customer
and the Company. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 9 years of prior relevant
experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 7 years of prior
- Must hold or be able to obtain a DoD security clearance -- Job
Profile Matching Criteria: Expertise Sales--Business Development
Location USA - TX - Waco, USA - VA - Arlington, USA - Washington
D.C., USA - VA - Arlington, USA - Washington D.C. - FAA HQ, USA -
GA - Robins AFB, USA - Washington D.C. - Bolling AFB Stock Quote:
HRS Last Trade: 110.89 Change: 0.00
Keywords: Harris Corporation, Warner Robins , Business Development Lead - Air Force, Other , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!