Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Description The Defense Group at Leidos is looking for
experienced, energetic Network Operations Engineers who would like
a challenge to support our team on the AF DCGS EPS program. The
ideal candidate will have experience being responsible for network
infrastructure administration, including the design, installation,
operation, application of security policies, incident review and
remediation, vulnerability scanning, and the documentation of
physical and logical topographies. The candidate will be required
to make recommendations to improve network reliability and
performance, coordinate system requirements, review vulnerability
alerts and perform scanning, and document network procedures and
diagrams.This position could be located near Langley AFB or Robins
AFB. Please apply if you are interested in either location.The AF
DCGS EPS program provides sustainment engineering, sustainment
planning, integrated Operations and Maintenance (O&M), cyber
support, Enterprise Service Support, cloud application migration
assessment, and maintenance documentation services for the
integrated sustainment of the Air Force (AF) DCGS.Primary
- Plan, support and evaluate existing network systems and make
recommendations for resources required to maintain and/or expand
- Provide technical assistance in network planning, engineering
- Provide and develop technical standards and interface
applications; identifies and evaluates new products; provide
solutions for network problems.
- Interface with internal/external customers and vendors to
determine system needs.
- Plan and incorporate new network resources and applications
will exist on the network.
- Provide monthly metrics for network availability and bandwidth
usage as well as other metrics as requested.
- Responsible for network capacity planning. Use network
management tools to discover, map and maintain the network.
Responsible for network equipment OS and version upgrades.
- Responsible for conducting research of new technologies and
- Monitor and maintain network interfaces to ensure its highest
level of performance and makes modifications and enhancements as
- Responsible for documenting procedures and keeping network
diagrams and related material up to date. Handle escalated user
problems, questions, and request on network issues.
- Define processes for technical platforms, system
specifications, input/output and working parameters for hardware
and/or software compatibility.Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 4 years of related experience.
Additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a
- Current IAT Level II certification.
- Must be a US Citizen and have a minimum of an active Top Secret
Security clearance with SCI eligibility.Preferred Qualifications
- Current IAT Level III certification
- Current CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA) or
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification Pay Range: Pay
Range $66,300.00 - $119,850.00 The Leidos pay range for this job
level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of
compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending
an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the
job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as
well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable
bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Keywords: Leidos, Warner Robins , Network Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!