8069- Software Engineer I
Company: IndraSoft Inc.
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: April 2, 2021
Job Location: Robins Air Force Base, Warner Robins GA 31098
(100 miles south of Atlanta and 16 miles south of Macon) Security
Clearance: Candidate must possess Secret clearance and be eligible
for Top Secret sensitive compartmented information (SCI) access.
IndraSoft, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified Software Engineer I
with an active Secret Clearance to work on our project at Robins
Air Force Base, GA. The selected candidate will be able to
communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong
interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a
fast-paced environment. Must hold and maintain a valid Secret
Security Clearance. He/she will be involved with software design,
modification, write and implement software programming
applications. Support and install software applications and
operating systems in support of the Operational Flight Program
(OFP), Test Program Set (TPS), Intelligence, Surveillance and
Reconnaissance, and Mission Support (MS) business lines within the
Software Maintenance Group. The selected candidate will devise
and/or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering
computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, form
of desired results, debug, participate with testing process such as
test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of
software.-- Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer
Engineering, Computer Science, or--Software Engineering from an
ABET accredited school minimum 2.9 GPA or equivalent--experience
computer science or equivalent experience.
- Security+ Certification.
- 2+ years' experience with at least one of the following:
Electronic Warfare, Radar, Sensors--and Fusion, Communications,
Navigation, Identification, Tactical Data Links and--Networks,
Information Assurance, Avionics OFPs, Support Equipment,
Simulations, or--Systems Integration preferred.
- Through knowledge of application development in support
software and hardware--platforms.
- Background in object oriented programming C/C++ preferred.
- Experience using an IDE (Visual Studio, C++ Builder,
- Poses and applies basic knowledge of principles, practices, and
procedures of software--development to the completion of
- Ability to work on overall design and development of software
products as well as--software applications.
- Experience with supporting software testing and debugging.
- Able to work in a fast-paced production environment with
ability to handle multiple--competing tasks and demands
- Excellent communication, business analytical and
problem-solving/trouble shooting skills.
- Effective Customer Service and management skills/capabilities;
including a demonstrated--ability to work cross-functionally
(internally) and/or externally.
- Strong English language skills (both written and verbal).
- Interest in new technologies and the ability to adopt to those
- High level of drive and ability to learn.
- Ability to lead a team and carry development workload.
- ***Candidate MUST HAVE a min. Secret Security clearance and
maintain such clearance. Qualifications Desired:
- Master's Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 5+ Years' experience working on DoD programs is highly
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Design, modify, develop, implement and test software
- Work with team members to support project software
- Support the design of software test criteria and verify
functionality and performance.
- Supports and/or installs software applications and operating
- Participates in the testing process through a variety of line
replaceable units (LRUs) and--shop replaceable units (SRUs)
applicable to avionics equipment.
- Provide engineering support to shop personnel engaged in test,
troubleshooting, repair and--modification of LRUs or SRUs tested on
automatic test equipment (ATE), engineering assistance in
evaluation/correction of software applicable to ATE.
- Participate as a member of preplanning test review and
analysis, test witnessing and--verification software.
- Work with preplanning and organizational process teams, as
required for the acquisition of--new/replacement automatic test
- Assist with web service development, web application
development and the development--of software used in Operational
Flight Programs (OFPs) for a variety of weapon systems--including
but not limited to Joint STARS, F-15, C-5, SOF systems and EW
- Software design/coding tasks will include a broad range of
design, development, testing,--upgrading, documentation and
maintenance tasks for software in support of weapon--systems.
- Reviews and analyzes specifications related to software
- Maintains job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art
development tools, programming--techniques, and computing
equipment, participating in educational opportunities,--reading
professional publications, maintaining personal networks and
participating in--professional organizations. About Us At
IndraSoft, you will be joining a team of highly qualified
individuals who solve today's challenges, transform to future
state, and execute innovate technology solutions for our federal
customers. For more than 16 years, we provide cutting-edge
solutions in areas of DevSecOps, Cybersecurity, Advanced Data
Analytics, emerging Cloud technologies and Enterprise IT to our
Defense and Civilian customers. You will be leading our efforts to
integrate and innovate technology solutions to solve our clients'
toughest technology problems. EEO Commitment IndraSoft is an equal
employment opportunity/affirmative action employer, we are
committed to providing a workplace that is free from discrimination
based on race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin,
age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and
expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic
information, or any other status protected by applicable federal,
state, local, or international law. These protections also extend
to applicants. Follow the links below to find out more; If you are
an individual with a disability and would like to request a
reasonable workplace accommodation, please send an email
to--HR@IndraSoft.com . Indicate the specifics of the assistance
needed.-- Qualifications Skills Preferred Oracle Novice JAVA Novice
.NET Novice Eclipse Novice Visual Studio03/05/08 Novice C# Novice
Education Preferred Bachelors or better in Computer Science.
Experience Preferred 2 years: Electronic Warfare, Radar, Sensors
and Fusion, Communications, Navigation, Identification, Tactical
Data Links and Networks, Information Assurance, Avionics OFPs,
Support Equipment, Simulations, or Systems Integration preferred.
Licenses & Certifications Preferred Secret Security Clearance
CompTIA Security+ Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: IndraSoft Inc., Warner Robins , 8069- Software Engineer I, IT / Software / Systems , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!