5035 - Software Engineer IV (Will Sponsor Clearance)
Company: IndraSoft, Inc.
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: March 25, 2020
Job Title: Software Engineer IV
Job Number: 5035
Job Location: Robins Air Force Base, Warner Robins GA 31098
Security Clearance: Must be Clearable for a DoD clearance or have a
IndraSoft, Inc. is seeking a highly qualified Software Engineer IV
with an active Secret Clearance to work on our project at Robins
Air Force Base, GA. The selected candidate will be able to
communicate effectively (written/verbal), possess strong
interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be innovative in a
fast-paced environment. Must hold and maintain a valid Secret
He/she will be involved with software design, modification, write
and implement software programming applications. Support and
install software applications and operating systems in support of
the Operational Flight Program (OFP), Test Program Set (TPS),
Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, and Mission Support
(MS) business lines within the Software Maintenance Group. The
selected candidate will devise and/or modify procedures to solve
complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and
limitations, operating time, form of desired results, debug,
participate with testing process such as test review and analysis,
test witnessing and certification of software. Designs plans and
coordinates work teams and provides technical support to project
team members. Directs software engineering function in developing,
releasing and maintaining software applications/operating systems
according to the project needs.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer
Engineering, Computer Science, or
Software Engineering from an ABET accredited school minimum 2.9 GPA
experience computer science or equivalent experience.
* 2+ years' experience with at least one of the following:
Electronic Warfare, Radar, Sensors
and Fusion, Communications, Navigation, Identification, Tactical
Data Links and Networks,
Information Assurance, Avionics OFPs, Support Equipment,
Simulations, or Systems
* 6-8+ year's experience with application development in support
software and hardware
* Experienced with .Net, Java, Oracle preferred.
* Background in object oriented programming C/C++ preferred.
* Experience using an IDE (Visual Studio, C++ Builder,
* Poses and applies expert knowledge of principles, practices, and
procedures of software
development to the completion of assignments.
* Ability to work on overall design and development of software
products as well as software
* Experience with supporting software testing and debugging.
* Able to work in a fast-paced production environment with ability
to handle multiple
competing tasks and demands simultaneously.
* Excellent communication, business analytical and
problem-solving/trouble shooting skills.
* Effective Customer Service and management skills/capabilities;
including a demonstrated
ability to work cross-functionally (internally) and/or
* Strong English language skills (both written and verbal).
* Interest in new technologies and the ability to adopt to those
* High level of drive and ability to learn.
* Ability to lead a team and carry development workload.
* ***Candidate MUST be Clearable or have an active Secret Security
clearance and maintain such clearance.
* Master's Degree in computer science or equivalent.
* 5+ Years' experience working on DoD programs is highly
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
* Directs software engineering function in developing, releasing
and maintaining software
applications/operating systems according to project needs.
* Design, modify, develop, implement and test software
* Work with team members to support project software
* Support the design of software test criteria and verify
functionality and performance.
* Supports and/or installs software applications and operating
* Perform testing process through a variety of line replaceable
units (LRUs) and shop
replaceable units (SRUs) applicable to avionics equipment.
* Provide engineering support to shop personnel engaged in test,
troubleshooting, repair and
modification of LRUs or SRUs tested on automatic test equipment
assistance in evaluation/correction of software applicable to
* Conduct test review and analysis, test witnessing and
* Work with preplanning and organizational process teams, as
required for the acquisition of
new/replacement automatic test systems (ATS).
* Provide web service development, web application development and
the development of
software used in Operational Flight Programs (OFPs) for a variety
of weapon systems
including but not limited to Joint STARS, F-15, C-5, SOF systems
and EW systems.
* Software design/coding tasks will include a broad range of
design, development, testing,
upgrading, documentation and maintenance tasks for software in
support of weapon
* Reviews and analyzes specifications related to software
* Design documentation development.
* Maintains job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development
techniques, and computing equipment, participating in educational
professional publications, maintaining personal networks and
participating in professional
While performing duties of the job, incumbent will be exposed to
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to
work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals
by telephone, email and face to face. This position requires
incumbent to have the ability to stand, walk, sit, use hands to
finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with
hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by
job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Keywords: IndraSoft, Inc., Warner Robins , 5035 - Software Engineer IV (Will Sponsor Clearance), IT / Software / Systems , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!