6000 - Information Technology / System Administrator II
Company: IndraSoft, Inc.
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: March 11, 2020
Title: IT Systems Administrator II
Clearance: Top Secret
Location: Robins Air Force Base
The selected candidate will be able to communicate effectively
(written/verbal), possess strong interpersonal skills, be
self-motivated, and be innovative in a fast-paced environment.
IT/SA will provide information technology support which includes
system administration, network administration, application
administration, database administration, and computer security
support for a broad range of UNIX, Solaris, and PC based computer
systems, and weapon system software/hardware. Specific tasks
include Solaris clustering, Solaris security, Containers/Zones,
* Associates Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
or equivalent experience with 2+ years' experience or minimum 6
years' experience with no degree or ISR IT systems.
* Must have Security+ CE or any other DoD IAT Level II or Level III
* CASP CE CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH,
CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, SSCP.
* Experience with most of the following; Windows Server or Shell
Scripting, or Linux (Red Hat), or VMWare, or Storage/Cloud
technologies, or Cisco IOS, or DNS/LDAP/HPOV and Active Directory,
or experience in UNIX environment, or Solaris environment or
* Experience with at least one of the following: Electronic
Warfare, Radar, Sensors and Fusion, Communications, Navigation,
Identification, Tactical Data Links and Networks, Information
Assurance, Avionics OFPs, Support Equipment, Simulations, or
Systems Integration preferred.
* Experience analyzing, evaluating, development and implementing
processes and systems within budget and adhere to time requirements
* Able to work in a fast-paced production environment with ability
to handle multiple competing tasks and demands simultaneously.
* Effective Customer Service and management skills/capabilities;
including a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
(internally) and/or externally.
* Strong English language skills (both written and verbal).
* Interest in new technologies and the ability to adopt to those
* High level of drive and ability to learn.
* Ability to lead a team and carry development workload.
* ***Candidate MUST HAVE a Top Secret Security clearance and
maintain such clearance. (TS/SCI preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Keywords: IndraSoft, Inc., Warner Robins , 6000 - Information Technology / System Administrator II, IT / Software / Systems , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!