Company: Ii Moore Solutions Inc
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: January 13, 2022
JOB SUMMARYThe Payroll & Benefits Specialist administers the
activities relating to the company payroll, benefits and HRIS
processing including developing, implementing and monitoring. The
individual will be the company's subject matter expert with all
payroll, benefits and HRIS administration.
- Develop daily audit processes and best practices to ensure data
integrity, timely and accurate payrolls.
- Manage and perform hands-on payroll processing for all
- Edit and Audit Timekeeping System for accuracy.
- Audit quarterly tax filing reports for accuracy.
- Implement and maintain payroll best practices to improve
- Evaluate and implement payroll/HRIS systems upgrades and
- Respond to all unemployment claims and worker's compensation
cases in a timely manner.
- Maintain employee records in payroll/HRIS systems.
- Produces scheduled and ad-hoc reports pertaining to payroll and
human resources requirements.
- Conducts the new employee on boarding process and presents
benefits presentations to ensure employees gain an understanding of
benefit plans and enrollment provisions.
- Fulfills all governmental regulatory mandates and ensures
filings are performed as required.
- Assists in the planning and implementing annual open enrollment
period including preparation/revision, distribution of materials,
conducting meetings to communicate changes to employees, arranging
for on-site representation by providers and processing changes
- Plans, conducts and reports results of audits to ensure all
enrollments are accurate.
- Works closely with Accounting for quarterly and year end audits
(payroll, Workers Comp, 401k, etc.).
- Addresses benefit inquiries to ensure timely and accurate
- Processes monthly billings from providers. Reviews billings for
accuracy and approves for payment in a timely manner. Resolves
discrepancies with carriers and payroll.
- Coordinate with third party administrator to manage disability
claims according to the plan.
- Completes online COBRA enrollments/changes.
- Maintains complete electronic employee personnel files, records
and other documentation for employees.
- Coordinates pre-employment paperwork and processes.
- Prepares statistical summaries and reports from the HRIS
involving payroll information, performance management, demographic
data and other employee data.
- Maintain data integrity in systems.
- Generates files/reports such as the EEO1/Vets 100, annual
non-discrimination testing for benefits plans, annual reports, as
well as other special and ad hoc reports as requested.
- Recommends business process improvements having an HRIS
component. - Other reasonable directives, responsibilities and
activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without
notice. EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND REQUIREMENTS--- Bachelor's Degree
in Accounting, Finance, or a related field is preferred.--- Five
(5) years' experience in payroll, benefits and HRIS administration
is required.--- Work experience should include knowledge of basic
human resources, payroll practices, benefits administration, and
compliance or other related experience.
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and time management
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Advanced proficiency with Office Suite, accounting, payroll,
and related software.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle
sensitive and confidential situations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
- Continuous sitting and tasks involving repetitive motions using
wrists, hands and fingers are required for periods of 6-8+ hours at
- Occasional walking or standing is required.
- Occasional carrying of weights from 0-25 pounds may be
- This job operates in an office environment.
Keywords: Ii Moore Solutions Inc, Warner Robins , Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!