Otolaryngologist (Physician #)
Company: Continuum Medical Staffing
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: March 16, 2019
Otolaryngologists for Central GA. Some highlights of the position: Competitive salary with wRVU bonus structure. EXCELLENT EARNING POTENTIAL!
- Commencement bonus, relocation assistance up to 15K with invoice, CME expenses/time off
- Student loan repayment available
- Paid vacation, sick leave benefit
- Excellent benefits(Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life Ins, short and long term disability, malpractice)
- Hospital employed position.
- You will be given a nicely appointed temporary office while a custom office is built your specifications in our impressive medical office mall.
- Hospital employed practice that can include midlevels, additional providers, audiology support
- Community ENT physician will share practice call
- ER call 7 days a month The community has an ideal climate of warm summers and mild winters, and a quality of life reputation that is second to none. The cost of living in the county is 20% lower than the national average. Centrally located to Macom, Atlanta and Savannah, Georgia. We have a very proud metropolitan area of our own, with ongoing new construction for business and economic expansion. A multitude of art galleries, bookstores, antique malls, exotic spas, bakeries, Asian and Hispanic markets, an authentic British Tea Room, and the International City Farmers Market, illustrate the growing diversity community. Conventions and community events along with numerous attractions and options for recreation (be it golfing, hiking, biking, fishing, or sporting events) all heighten the experience of living in one of America's favorite cities. Accepts J1s:Negotiable Accepts H1Bs:Negotiable Loan Assistance:Negotiable Practice Type:Hospital Employee Verified Date:03/04/2019 H-01 Keyphrases: otolaryngology jobs, otolaryngologist jobs, ear nose throat jobs, ent jobs
Keywords: Continuum Medical Staffing, Warner Robins , Otolaryngologist (Physician #), Healthcare , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!