License Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN #)
Company: Kako'o Services, LLC
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: March 7, 2019
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Warner Robins, Georgia. Licensed Practical Nurse Location: 78 MDG, Robins AFB, GA Aaron Agena Healthcare Recruiter Kako'o Services, LLC
Qualifications: Degree/Education (5.2.4): Graduate from an accredited community college, junior college, college, university or vocational nursing program approved by the appropriate State agency and accredited by one of the national accrediting bodies at the time the program was completed by the applicant or a graduate from any military equivalent technical training school.
Certifications in addition to Basic Life Support (5.2.3): None.
Experience: One year of practical or vocational nurse experience after graduation.
Licensure: Current, full, active and unrestricted license as a practical or vocational nurse.
Initiate, perform and complete assigned duties in providing care to variable patient populations.
Complete assigned patient care based on the patients' conditions, use judgment in selecting the appropriate
order and sequence of procedures and treatments, and accurately recognize, report and record relevant patient
Observe, identify and respond to the patient's needs for care, including medication, equipment-assisted care
and patient/family education.
Prepare and administer prescribed medications (oral, topical, subcutaneous, intramuscular and/or
intravenous) and perform treatments according to established policies/procedures.
Recognize urgent or emergent patient care situations, seek assistance of the RN and/or MD/DO, and initiate
appropriate emergency interventions as directed.
Perform support duties for complex diagnostic tests and/or specialized practices or procedures, which
include preparing the patient, assisting in the diagnostic examination, preparing and handling specialized
instruments or other specialized equipment, and monitoring the patient's condition before, during, and
following the procedure.
Orient peers and ancillary personnel to unit policies and procedures, skills, and standards of practice.
Integrate healthy work environment principles that result in improved patient healthcare delivery, education
of patients and their families and employee satisfaction.
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Flight Medicine):
- Standard use of office equipment, such as computers, copiers, fax machines, scanners, telephone and office automation systems.
- Use of Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel, at a minimum) to prepare reports and other documents.
- Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (AHLTA) or other approved Electronic Health Record
- Composite Health Care Systems (CHCS)
- Aeromedical Services Information Management System (ASIMS) Web
- Aeromedical Information Management and Waiver Tracking System (AIMWTS)
- Physical Examinations Processing Program (PEPP) 2 FTE- Licensed Vocational Nurse (Occupational Medicine):
- Proficient in Microsoft office software, able to use various programs such as Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Project to generate various products Licensed Vocational Nurse (Public Health):
- Able to type, use excel and word. Able to be trained to use ASIMS and AHLTA. KAKO'O SERVICES LLC Kako'oServices is a premier provider of healthcare workers to various military treatment facilities across the United States. With a corporate office in Honolulu, Hawaii and recruiting office in San Antonio, Texas we specialize in providing skilled, trained and highly successful healthcare workers, including RNs,CRNAs, Physicians, LPN/LVN, Licensed Social Workers, and many more. We have a strong focus on providing our government customer with quality and superior service. Kako'o Services is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click the link below to view the EEO Is The Law poster. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Only qualified individuals who are being considered will be contacted for an interview
Keywords: Kako'o Services, LLC, Warner Robins , License Practical Nurse (LPN/LVN #), Healthcare , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!