Otolaryngology Job in Warner Robins, GA
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: January 5, 2019
Otolaryngology opening in Warner Robins, Georgia. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 7194Practice Details
- Hospital employed position.
- You will be given a nicely appointed temporary suite while a custom suite is built your specifications in our impressive medical office facility
- Initially a solo practice that can include midlevels, additional providers, audiology support
- Community ENT physician will share practice call
- ER call 7 days a monthRecruiter's InsightMore Money.----Starting Salary For an Otolaryngology--Medicine--Is--$50,000 To $75,000--More Compared With Starting Salaries For Comparable Opportunities Located In Atlanta, Augusta and Savannah,--Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 30% Less In This Community Provides You With Significant Buying Power With The Opportunity To Retire Early.The Housing Market.-- With Average Home Pricing Settled At $143,346 And Where This 3359 Square Ft. 4 Bedroom/3 Bath Stunning waterfront property was--recently renovated with Great Views can be yours for $287,300.----The Community.-- From 2000 to 2010, the Warner Robins city population growth percentage was 36.4% (or from 48,804 people to 66,588 people).----Warner Robins, Georgia's International City, is best known as the home of Robins Air Force Base, the Museum of Aviation (second largest in the country), and the Southeast Regional Little League Headquarters and field. Visitors can "bird watch" by viewing the aircraft traffic from the Museum of Aviation's observation deck and enjoy an exciting air show and "Wings and Wheels" Car Show.About Employer.-- What began as one community hospital has evolved over the past 50 years into a healthcare system consisting of seven separate entities serving an amazing 300,000 people every year. Such growth and expansion has been driven by one purposetaking care of the people that call Houston County and surrounding communities home.Closest Major City
- 16 miles to Macon, GA
- 90 miles to Atlanta, GA
- 194 miles to Jacksonville, FL
- 196 miles to Birmingham, ALColleges and Universities
- Central Georgia Technical College (Full-time enrollment: 6,829; Location:--Warner Robins, GA)
- Middle Georgia State College (about 15 miles; Macon, GA; Full-time enrollment: 7,091)
- Mercer University (about 16 miles; Macon, GA; FT enrollment: 6,297)
- Fort Valley State University (about 16 miles; Fort Valley, GA; FT enrollment: 3,200)
- Georgia College and State University (about 41 miles; Milledgeville, GA; FT enrollment: 6,271)----Recreation
- The Warner Robins Recreation Department seres residents with a variety of opportunities for friendly competition and fair play.-- For the region's young athletes, the recreation department offers track, baseball, softball, swimming, volleyball, football, cheerleading, and basketball; while adults may participate in softball leagues, water aerobics, volleyball leagues, and basketball leagues.----
- Warner Robins has 12 neighborhood parks with playgrounds and picnic areas.--
- Lake Tobesofkee is minutes away from Warner Robins.-- Fish for large mouth bass, crappie, catfish, some decent bluegill.-- Easy access for bank fishing and boat.--Shopping
- Galleria Mall of Centerville offers more than 45 retilers under one roof.-- Home to more thn 2,000 specialty shops, nationally-recognized department stores and locally-owned boutiques.----
- Shopping Warner Robins has incredibly diverse relaxation options with spas, shopping malls, markets, specialty shops downtown, clothing boutiques, furniture & home decor, antiques & thrift stores, art studios & galleries, big box stores, and more!
- You can event enjoy a cup of English tea in an authentic British Tea Room and browse for unusual goods in the Asian and Hispanic markets.
- Be sure to stop by the International City Farmers Market downtown every Thursday afternoon where you'll find fresh produce directly from the farm. Keyphrases: otolaryngology jobs, otolaryngologist jobs, ear nose throat jobs, ent jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Warner Robins , Otolaryngology Job in Warner Robins, GA, Healthcare , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!