OBGYN Opportunity located near Macon, GA
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: September 13, 2018
Obstetrics & Gynecology opening in Warner Robins, Georgia. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Practice Details
- Seeking a BE/BC OBGYN
- Join another physician in a busy, private practice (approx. 40 deliveries a month for the practice)
- 1 fulltime outpatient NP in practice, 1 fulltime NP/Midwife, 1 Part time Midwife and Another NP will begin in approx 1 year
- 1-2 years experience is a plus but not required
- Call 1:5
- This not-for-profit organization serves a population of approximately 300,000.
- Two fully accredited acute care medical facilities with a combined capacity of 282 beds.
- Offers a vast array of medical and surgical services and an environment of care and compassion. Compensation Details
- Generous Guaranteed Salary
- Benefits: Vacation, CME expenses, bonus based on volume
- Possibility of partnershipCommunity Details
- Warner Robins is known as the heart of Georgia, but the affectionate name goes beyond location. In a community known to value family, patriotism, local business, and Southern hospitality, Warner Robins brings back that warm and fuzzy feeling of the way life should be.
- Desirable locale known for its multicultural diversity and low cost of living.
- Conveniently located 1.5 hours south of Atlanta, 3 hours from the Georgia coast, and 4-5 hours from the Gulf of Mexico.
- Ecellent public school system, great private schools, and a low crime rate.
- It is recognized as one of the best places to raise a family and most affordable to buy a home. Warner Robins is the home of Robins Air Force Base, one of three Air Force Air Logistics Centers.Recruiter Insights More Money. Starting Salary For an OBGYN Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared With Starting Salaries For Comparable Opportunities Located In Atlanta, Augusta and Savannah, Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 30% Less In This Community Provides You With Significant Buying Power With The Opportunity To Retire Early.
The Housing Market. With Average Home Pricing Settled At $143,346 And Where This 3359 Square Ft. 4 Bedroom/3 Bath Stunning waterfront property was recently renovated with Great Views can be yours for $287,300. The Community. From 2000 to 2010, the Warner Robins city population growth percentage was 36.4% (or from 48,804 people to 66,588 people). Warner Robins, Georgia's International City, is best known as the home of Robins Air Force Base, the Museum of Aviation (second largest in the country), and the Southeast Regional Little League Headquarters and field. Visitors can "bird watch" by viewing the aircraft traffic from the Museum of Aviation's observation deck and enjoy an exciting air show and "Wings and Wheels" Car Show.
About Employer. What began as one community hospital has evolved over the past 50 years into a healthcare system consisting of seven separate entities serving an amazing 300,000 people every year. Such growth and expansion has been driven by one purposetaking care of the people that call Houston County and surrounding communities home. Keyphrases: obstetrics & gynecology jobs, obstetrics jobs, gynecology jobs, ob jobs, ob gyn jobs, ob gyn nurse jobs, ob gyn nurse practitioner jobs, obstetricians jobs, sonography jobs, obstetric nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology nurse jobs, obstetrics & gynecology np jobs, obstetrical nursing jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Warner Robins , OBGYN Opportunity located near Macon, GA, Healthcare , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!