Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: March 18, 2023
1. Consistently performs simple to moderately complex assays utilizing established procedures.
2. Prepares protocols/logs or other appropriate documents.
3. Organizes and prepares clinical specimens for testing; identifies problems and assists in resolving appropriately.
4. Prepares testing equipment and performs preventive maintenance. Notifies appropriate technical staff of equipment problems.
5. Prepares and maintains complete and accurate records of reagents or media using established procedures, formulas, stock solutions and fixed volume measuring devices.
6. Maintains inventory of consumable items including reagents and supplies. Unpacks, logs, dates and stores reagents/supplies upon receipt and properly rotates stock for use.
7. Prepares reagents and controls using automated or fixed volume measuring devices. Performs phase-in verifications according to established guidelines. Submits documentation to appropriate staff for approval to use.
8. Performs data entry or transfers data to computer for data reduction and prepares for clinical laboratory scientist's review. Tallies workload data and prepares reports as requested.
9. Verifies assay meets acceptable quality control criteria. When necessary, notifies appropriate technical staff for troubleshooting.
10. Logs or charts Quality Control and/or Quality Assurance results for review by licensed clinical laboratory scientist.
11. May demonstrate initiative in making suggestions to improve efficiency and productivity and provide consistent feedback.
-High school diploma or equivalent. 2 - 3 years' laboratory experience or two years of college courses in biological sciences or chemistry preferred.
-2 - 3 years' laboratory experience or two years of college courses in biological sciences or chemistry preferred.
1. Lifts light to moderately heavy objects. The normal performance of duties may require lifting and carrying objects. Objects in the weight range of 1 to 10 pounds are lifted and carried frequently; objects in the weight range of 11 to 25 pounds are lifted and carried occasionally and objects in the weight range of 26 to 50 pounds are seldom lifted and carried. Objects exceeding 50 pounds are not to be lifted or carried without assistance.
2. Computer skills: word processing skills using Windows based software (Word, Excel, etc.).
3. Other automation skills helpful.
4. Typing skills desirable.
Additional Job Details:Preference for MT/MLT students, but any qualified candidates will be considered. Looking for AM or PM coverage 5 am to 1:30 pm or 1 pm to 9:30 pm shifts with rotating weekend coverage for 4am to 12:30 pm
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, Warner Robins , Lab Associate, Healthcare , Warner Robins, Georgia
here to apply!