Travel Lab Tech Needed in Georgia
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Require a (Four-year - if MT) or (Two-Year - if MLT) degree from
an accredited training program in Medical Technology or biological
science degree, with recent clinical experience within the past two
years. Active or Eligibility for National Certification (e.g.,
ASCP, AMT, AAB), and clinical experience within the past 24 months.
Contact a CompHealth recruiter for information on additional needed
license or certification.
- Friday - Sunday, 8:30pm - 7am
- National Certification preferred but not required
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, Warner Robins , Travel Lab Tech Needed in Georgia, Healthcare , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!