Registered Dental Hygienist
Company: Dentistry for Warner Robins PC
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: September 14, 2022
*Please note: this position is located in Warner Robins, GA.
Overview: Work for a company that is truly making the world a
happier place, one smile at a time! At Benevis, we create over a
million smiles a year in the communities we serve and believe that
every person deserves access to quality, affordable dental care.
This mission drives everything we do. With over 3000 employees in
offices across the country from clinical to support staff - we are
united in our mission to create happy, healthy smiles through
providing high quality dental care in a fun, compassionate
environment. Are you ready to join us in creating our next million
smiles? We have JUST the opportunity for you.Attractive Sign-on
Bonus and Comprehensive Benefits Package Available!!!We are
actively seeking a Dental Hygienist to join our growing team.
Support our mission to providing excellent dental care in the
community and help us create more smiles and memorable experiences.
Join a team that believes in teamwork and truly cares about their
patients. Find your opportunity to make an impact:
- Get out into your community -- participate in local events
including school screenings, presentations and any opportunity to
promote a positive image of us
- Participate in morning huddles (hey, even ask to run one!), let
your peers know how much you appreciate them, highlight great
examples of customer focus, collaboration etc.
- Love working with kids (they make up 70% or more of our patient
base) Responsibilities: Our Hygienists are responsible for
delivering direct dental care and associated services to patients
under the general supervision of a dentist and for providing
general support to the office.
- Deliver quality and compassionate care to every patient
- Deliver direct patient care to patients, including scaling and
prophylaxis, x-rays, application of sealants and fluoride, and
related procedures, under the general supervision of a dentist
- Provide excellent customer service by looking for opportunities
to offer Same Day Care
- Educate patients and parents in oral hygiene instruction
- Assess the dental condition and needs of patients and review
patients' medical history
- Responsible for adhering to all government regulations and
- Guide parents and patients through our entire treatment
- Assist with dental and perio charting; when necessary
- Take x-rays and save into patient charts, when necessary
- Provide memorable patient experiences by showing compassion for
our patients and parents Qualifications: Requirements:
- Current licensure as a Dental Hygienist in good standing
- Experience is great, but not always required
- Speak another language? That may be very helpful here.We Offer:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
with match, flexible spending accounts, paid time off, company
holidays and much more!
- Hygienist Continuing Education- Hygienists who have completed
one year of employment may seek reimbursement for continuing
education courses up to $250 per year or maximum of $500 during a
two-year period for full-time Hygienists
- Company provided certification trainings-These certifications
include CPR certificates, Radiology certificates, Nitrous Oxide
- The company will reimburse selected employees for eligible
training/testing expenses required to obtain or renew the
certificate We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. We
do not practice unlawful discrimination, including harassment or
tolerate it in our workplace. What do we mean by discrimination? We
mean that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship,
disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Dentistry for Warner Robins PC, Warner Robins , Registered Dental Hygienist, Healthcare , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!