Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner - Georgia (Remote)
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: June 20, 2022
**This is a remote job**
At Cerebral, were on a mission to improve access to long-term,
high-quality mental health care for all. We believe that everyone,
everywhere deserves to get the care they need. And how are we doing
this? By making care convenient and accessible and tackling the
stigma that surrounds mental illness.
Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from a team of 5 to
over 2,500 team members across the United States and in the United
Kingdom working hand-in-hand to transform access to high-quality
mental health care at scale. Our team will not stop building,
growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access
high-quality mental health care without the high cost, long wait
times, and stigma.
We are the fastest mental health company ever to achieve unicorn
status, having raised over $462 million and achieving a valuation
of $4.8 billion in under two years. Cerebrals investors include
SoftBank Venture Fund 2, Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill
Ackman, Chris Burch, WestCap, and Oak HC/FT.
It is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we need your help as we
transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United
States and beyond.
Who we are (our company values):
- Client-first focus- Put wellbeing & needs of clients first,
applying the highest standard of care
- Results and data-driven- Use evidence-based practices &
proprietary data to optimize care
- Ownership- Ownership of patient outcomes, incl. proactive mgmt.
of treatment plan
- Mission-drive experimentation- Embrace innovative initiatives
through cross-training across specialties & new modalities
- Lead with empathy- Ensure that all client interactions are
characterized by authentic empathy & compassion
- Deep, hands-on leadership- Leaders work collaboratively &
in-depth with cross-disciplinary care teams to provide holistic
We are hiring Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner! PMHNP's
partner with counselors and therapists to support clients during
their mental health journey. PMHNP's will create the medication
plan while the counselors and therapists assist in providing the
highest level of care.
Skills you'll bring:
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Empathetic & intuitive listener
- Rapport building on a virtual platform
- PMHNP Licensed in any of the 50 states or D.C.
- Board certification (AANP or ANCC)
- Computer literate
- Advanced knowledge of multiple software systems (Slack, Google
Suite, Doxy.me, etc.), or be comfortable learning them
- Experience with DoseSpot, strongly preferred
- Comfortable prescribing for anxiety, depression, insomnia,
bi-polar 2, and ADHD.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. on a full-time
basis (We are not able to sponsor work visas at this time)
Keywords: Cerebral, Warner Robins , Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner - Georgia (Remote), Healthcare , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!