Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Home Health - PRN
Company: Encompass Health
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Division: Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the
connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as
your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass
Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient
rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked
as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our
philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our
commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all
while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and
- Encompass Healths enterprising model of the continuum of care
for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is
evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations,
as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to
assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful,
measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Subject To Employee Eligibility, Some Benefits, Tools, And
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and
their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage
lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy.
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision
coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well
as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance
plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all
- Incentivized bonus plan
Our Speech Language Pathologists supervise, evaluate and provide
speech therapy services to clients in a home setting as prescribed
by the attending physician. The SLP treats patients with speech
disorders, swallowing therapy, and hearing impairments that affect
communication. In addition they participate in helping patients
that may be recovering from a stroke or other neurological
- Must possess a valid state drivers license.
- Must possess automobile liability insurance.
- Must wear seat belts at all times while driving.
- Dependable transportation kept in good working condition.
- Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather
- Currently licensed as an SLP in the State of Employment.by
Keywords: Encompass Health, Warner Robins , Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) - Home Health - PRN, Healthcare , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!