Company: TMX Finance LLC.
Posted on: November 17, 2019
The company is one of the largest consumer specialty finance
organizations in the United States.
- Oversee, coach, and develop all store team members in order to
build new business and maintain store profitability. This includes
training team members on systems, policies, compliance, account
management, recovery, and daily performance reports.
- Manage overall store performance by meeting or exceeding
Company performance standards, including Key Performance Indicators
(KPIs). Track, analyze, and train team members on various
- Lead your team to reach or exceed sales goals by selling loan
or pawn products to consumers, identifying local marketing
strategies, leveraging business-to-business partnership
opportunities, obtaining referrals, and hosting and participating
in community events.
- Supervise and maintain office security and conduct proper
opening and closing procedures, including management of vault, cash
drawer, and bank deposits.
- Ensure a work environment that upholds compliance with Company
policies and procedures, as well as local, state, and federal laws
- Maintain a visually pleasing and professional atmosphere that
aligns with the values and mission of the Company. --This includes
overseeing store planogram --and ensuring seasonal and/or
promotional marketing material are displayed properly.--
- Utilize personal vehicle to complete bank deposits and other
Company business throughout the work day.
- Work efficiently in a rapidly-changing and fast-paced
environment and handle multiple challenging tasks with ease to meet
individual and team performance standards.
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills to communicate and interact
with customers and team members at all levels.
- Ability to maintain a full-time work schedule with regular
in-person attendance, including limited Saturday hours, is required
for this position. A full-time work schedule for this position
includes, at a minimum, 48-hours per week.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum 2 years of experience and proven success in a
supervisory or leadership role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, and personal vehicle to
use throughout the work day (mileage compensated)
- Ability to work phone, Point of Sale, Microsoft Office, and
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check
required, including motor vehicle report, and other background
checks as required (certain state and local applicant exemptions
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the
ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely
inside and outside of the store, and the operation of mechanical
controls, such as a keyboard.
Keywords: TMX Finance LLC., Warner Robins , General Manager, Executive , Jonesboro, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!