Program Manager - Warner Robins, GA - Active Secret Clearance requried
Company: Patricio Enterprises
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Program Manager - Warner Robins, GA - Active Secret Clearance
requried Tracking Code 7076 Job Description POSITION: Program
Manager (PM) LOCATION: Warner Robins, GA STATUS:? Contingent,
Actively Interviewing! TRAVEL: No CLEARANCE: Active Secret
Clearance required BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability
Insurance, Paid Time Off, and Tuition Reimbursement. Program
Manager will serve as the designated liaison with the Government
Contracting Officer Representative and has overall responsibility
for the cost, schedule and performance of a Hazardous Materials
contract with Defense Logistics Agency. The work will be performed
on-site at Warner Robins Air Logistics Complex and at a Patricio
Enterprises Warehouse Facility. Primary duties will include (but
not limited to) :
- Overall day to day responsibility for the management of the
contract that provides chemical management services, 3PL end to end
supply chain and inventory management services.
- Represent Patricio Enterprises as the primary point of contact
to the Contracting Office and all Technical Points of Contact.
- Establishes and maintains clear channels of communication with
the Client to provide frequent updates on key topics or issues of
- Responsible for facilitating Program Reviews and informal
meetings with the Client.
- Responsible for the management and delivery of all informal and
formal reporting requirements.?
- Overall responsibility for all program elements including cost,
schedule, performance of the contract.
- Manage and oversee overall operations; make recommendations to
improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations, and
interact with customers to ensure that all requirements are being
- Responsible for the management, monitoring and performance of
sub-contractors including addressing issues or concerns as they
- Interfaces with internal functional teams and external
sub-contractors for planning, prioritization and issue resolution
of overall activities in support and achievement of customer
- Leads a staff of key personnel including a 3PL Manager, ESOH
Manager, Site Manager, Quality Personnel, Analysts and Warehouse
- Responsible for interviewing and assessing candidates for
Employment, establishing performance objectives for new Employees,
providing on the spot job coaching, providing formal and informal
disciplinary actions and carrying out termination notices.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- BA/BS and a minimum of 10?years of Program Management
experience with a minimum of five years? experience in the field of
Chemical Management Solutions.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise of environmental program
management, end to end supply chain management, logistics analysis,
regional and global supply policies; and managing projects,
contracts, funds, and resources.
- A minimum of three years? experience using a HM Tracking System
equivalent to EESOHMIS.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Expertise in the principles and practices of program
- Expert ability to research, analyze, and evaluated
- Expert ability to express ideas effectively orally and in
- Expertise in?leading and managing?other employees.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.? EOE. Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Patricio Enterprises Inc.
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Job Location Warner Robins,
Georgia, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular
Keywords: Patricio Enterprises, Warner Robins , Program Manager - Warner Robins, GA - Active Secret Clearance requried, Executive , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!