Senior Program Analyst-Enterprise Risk Manager - (DCGS. 80)
Company: Credence Management Solutions
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: February 11, 2019
Job DescriptionEmployer LLC, is seeking C2ISR(Command, Control, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) Senior Program Analyst-Enterprise Risk Manager which will provide senior level analysis and serve leadership as liaisons in support of but not limited to: budgetary/financial and programmatic management of high level day-to-day technical operations, to the team s programmatic, acquisition, budget, cost, schedule and performance, responsible for the C2ISR Division, Enterprise, Engineering, Branch and Program level projects located at RAFB, GA. These positions will support the government customer in an Advisory and Assistance (A&AS) role to C2ISR USAF in an ever-changing dynamic environment inCommand, Control, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance. RESPONSIBILITIES
- The senior program analysts will provide high level data and analysis, liaison, programmatic, cost, scheduled and performance, and acquisition, support for the USAF Programs, for Enterprise, and Branch level requirements on projects. The position will support the government in an advisory role to the IPT based on an understanding of current programmatic status. Contractor personnel shall provide A&AS to the Government on the following tasks:
- Properly assess priority of activities to all the IPT staff in order to realize the optimum and most efficient outcome in order of priority for costs and timely responses in line with government direction
- Consolidate and provide information from databases containing program data ranging from requirements management (cost, schedule and performance) to budget constraints and authorizations
- Analyze financial information as it relates to ongoing C2ISR programs/projects
- Interpret Contractual documentation requirements: Accounting Classification and Reference Number (ACRN), Contract Line Item Number (CLIN), and Contract Data Requirement Lists (CDRL) for proper program execution; Contractor Logistics Support (CLS) brochure experience is strongly desired
- Analyze program and special data to recommend best courses of action (COAs), suggest budgetary recommendations and OEM management as it relates to C2ISR program/projects
- Coordinate programmatic documentation of record, understand protocol of coordination
- Maintain, monitor and provide annual contract budget data to include CCaRS, ABSS, Requirements, Purchase Requests, RAITs, Earned Value Reports, and annual CLS/POM updates and input. Exhibit working experience of Air Force Quality Assurance Program (QAP) standards, methods, and procedures
- Experience working on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a DoD governmental program and perform all functional duties independently
- Provide liaison type support between program office activities, various external agencies, and bi-lateral partners in support of various working groups, program management reviews and site install activities
- Provide program analysis and management support in composition of or review of various program documents, acquisition, memorandums, agreements, guides from CLS contractors, other A&AS contractors, mission partners, external agencies and bi-lateral partners (examples: Purchase requests, Statements of Work, Contract Data Requirement Lists (CDRL), Memorandums of Agreement, Security Classification Guides, etc.)Job Requirements
- A minimum of a Secret security clearance is required to begin work. Must be able to upgrade and maintain a TS.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's and/or Master s Degree in Business Accounting, Financial Management, or other equivalent related field is required.
- A Minimum of 3-10 years of DoD programmatic analysis and management at senior level or related experience.
- Experience overseeing the efforts for data intelligence gathering for programs/projects from a financial and budgetary standpoint assigned to a specific job, IPT or overall team effort.
- AF or similar service in DCGS preferred
- AFI knowledge of Policies and Procedures
- Candidates must be able to brief to top government leadership, have excellent written and verbal communication skill sets and exemplify themselves as a team player in a challenging environment.
- Must have excellent Microsoft Professional Office skills with Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Graphics program a plus.
- Travel required as contractually required.
- PMP Certification desirable.
- AGILE and ITIL desired.Company Overview:Employer, an award-winning, fast growing, top performer in the government space, is the leader among small businesses in providing innovative management, engineering, and technology solutions to the Federal Government. We are a diverse, enthusiastic team of subject matter experts, business professionals, and practitioners who share a common goal of providing exceptional service to our customers. Credence believes in providing all employees the opportunities and tools for optimal success. To this end, we provide highly-competitive compensation plans that include a comprehensive benefits package, ample opportunities for growth, and a dynamic and caring corporate culture focused on employee empowerment, recognition, and reward. Credence s objective of maintaining a talented, high-quality workforce is reflected in our three core values: Trust, Partnership, and Success. Our culture of excellence and trust nurtures innovative and entrepreneurial accomplishments. Credence treats each customer, industry partner, associate, and employee as a valued team member whom we serve. If you want to work in a dynamic, fast-growing environment with highly-motivated people, apply now to be part of the Credence Team.Employer, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, status as protected veteran or disability.
Keywords: Credence Management Solutions, Warner Robins , Senior Program Analyst-Enterprise Risk Manager - (DCGS. 80), Executive , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!