Organizational Operations Manager, Senior
Company: Credence Management Solutions, LLC
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Credence Management Solutions, LLC (Credence) is seeking an
Organizational Operations Manager, Senior for our EBW Front Office
Group at Robins AFB, GA. -
The EBW Front Office Group (FOG) provides oversight of operational
support activities for organizational Senior Leaders; ensures
business support programs and policies comply with federal laws,
departmental regulations and policies; improves organizational
effectiveness and ensures resource savings for the Division;
receives tracks and manages internal and external taskings,
staffing packages, awards, decorations, and military performance
reports; serves as the Division system administrator for the
SharePoint. The FOG is also responsible for ensuring the division
maintains mission readiness and preparation for high headquarters
inspections. The FOG is responsible for creating, maintaining
and/or integrating electronic files, file plans, manpower,
equipment accountability, building management/office moves,
calendar maintenance for the office's Senior Leaders.
The Organizational Operations Manager shall provide operational and
administrative support, which includes staff support for the
Division senior leaders.
- Operational and administrative support also includes but is not
limited to researching/compiling information pertaining to certain
projects/topics and preparing appropriately-coordinated written
- Shall ensure the leadership is kept informed of all issues of
interest and suspenses that relate to the mission of the
- Monitor progress toward accomplishment of various taskings and
- Provide support by supplying the information and background for
the preparation of program events.
- Shall draft documents for the approval and signature of
- Monitor and track enlisted and officer performance reports IAW
- The Contractor shall disseminate program policy and specific
initiative guidance for members of the organization and shall
- Monitor and support a variety of meetings/conferences and
coordinate preparations for distinguished visitors.
- Prepare background information and invite required meeting
participants, ensuring documentation of the meetings are filed IAW
- Documentation may include but is not limited to attendance
logs, minutes and/or action items with corresponding action
- Maintain scheduling documents and requirements for video and
online conferencing set-up and execution.
- Apply the knowledge and experience to support program
operations and general organizational workflow (philosophy,
policies and procedures) services.
- Apply the required skills to support management functions,
processes and analytical methods or techniques to gather, analyze
and evaluate information.
- Provide support to develop and implement continuous process
- Provide support in manpower and personnel management. This
includes maintaining organizational rosters, office plans and
procedures, organizational charts, mission statements, and
- Assist the organization's Inspector General activities and
maintain a close relationship between outside agencies and higher
headquarters to enhance support of the Division mission.
- Support processing of military and civilian awards and
decorations IAW AF policy.
- Minimum of a Secret Security clearance is required.
- One of the following Education/Experience criteria must be
- Advanced Degree (MA/MS) and 12 years of experience in the
respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5
years of which must be in the DoD
- BA/BS degree, and 15 years of experience in the respective
technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 of which must
be in the DoD
- 20 years of directly related experience with proper
certifications, 8 of which must be in the DoD.
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Willingness to travel if required. -
Keywords: Credence Management Solutions, LLC, Warner Robins , Organizational Operations Manager, Senior, Executive , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!