Mid-Level Quality Systems Specialist (Quality Management System)
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: November 18, 2022
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better
place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work
that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion
are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for
every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with
great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with
TheBoeing Company is seeking a Quality Systems Specialist to join
the team inWarner Robins, GA.
This position will focus on supporting the Boeing Global Services
Works Warner Robins maintenance and modification of C-17 depot
support of s cheduled Aircraft Maintenance Mx/MODS per the
Performance Work Statement (PWS). This support is On-Site Support
for WR-ALC. Specific work for this effort is as follows: The
contractor shall provide on-site technical support for the C-17
Strategic Modernization Plan; scheduled and unscheduled airframe
maintenance tasks. These maintenance tasks will include depot
maintenance, modifications, speed lines, unscheduled depot level
maintenance (UDLM) and other requirements to support depot
This position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate
will be required to work onsite at the listed location.
- Provides leadership in Quality communication with all
- Participates with stakeholders to develop potential preventive
or corrective actions and implementation.
- Conducts research, compiles and analyzes performance reports
and process control statistics, to continuously improve process
- Reviews proposals, contracts, regulatory, program and customer
requirements ensuring early quality involvement in program
- Prepares and maintains Quality directives, policies, processes,
procedures and metrics to assure program, contract, customer,
regulatory requirements, international standards and working
agreements are deployed.
- Analyzes process data, metrics, models and flows to identify
root cause of problems.
- Conducts quality source selection and process reviews of
suppliers' ability to meet program quality requirements and support
business decisions, and develops a coordinated response for
management review and approval.
- Conducts hardware, software and system level audits to
determine compliance with quality management system standards,
configuration assurance, related business, regulatory and customer
requirements and reports results to management.
- Analyzes data to provide material review dispositions for
nonconforming materials, parts and equipment. Works under general
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security
Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
An interim and/or final U.S. Secret Clearance Post-Start is
- 5+ years of experience with Root Cause Corrective Action.
- Experience in the application of AS9100
- 3+ years of experience in conducting internal audits in
accordance with IIA Standards
- Experience working with diverse teams in a fast pace
- Experience working with aircraft depots
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Training and/or experience in using Lean Manufacturing
- Experience in Lean events (e.g. Accelerated Improvement
Workshop (AIW) or Value Stream Mapping (VSM)) or Lean class
- Familiarity with C-17 platform
- Familiarity / experience interpreting Boeing C17 drawings
- Familiarity / experience with Electronic Process Surveillance
System (EPES) database
- Experience utilizing the Boeing Problem Solving Model
- Familiarity / experience with Virtual Electronic Correspondence
Tracking and Online Reporting (VECTOR) database
- Familiarity / experience in Material Deficiency Reporting and
- Familiarity / experience working with Q-Pulse database
- Familiarity / experience working with Product Systems GOLD /
Typical Education & Experience:
Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience,
a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work
experience or an equivalent combination of education and
This position is located in a location that does not offer
relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate
at their own expense.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and
employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids,
amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are
made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or
mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or
other characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: Boeing, Warner Robins , Mid-Level Quality Systems Specialist (Quality Management System), Executive , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!