Company: Hawthorne Residential Partners
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: September 21, 2022
As a Community Manager, you are the team leader, role model and
business manager. At Hawthorne, we recognize that work is meant to
support both our personal and professional goals. That's why we
offer generous paid time off and highly competitive compensation
packages. Having quality time "off-the-clock" is as important to us
as your time spent supporting the community.
- Generous Paid Time Off including:
- Vacation - 80 hours in the first year, increases progressively
- Sick Leave - 56 hours annually
- Personal - 16 hours after 90 daysof employment
- Birthday - 8 hours that may be used at your discretion
- Nine Paid Holidays
- Paid Volunteer Leave - 16 hours annually to give back to a
cause you are passionate about.
- Monthly Leasing and Renewal Commissions, Quarterly Performance
Bonus, Career Progression Programs, Employee Discounts
- Effectively lead your team utilizing key leadership skills such
as empathy and motivation
- Foster a positive and productive work environment for the team
- a space in which the team can learn, grow, and shine in their
- Preserve the physical asset through daily, monthly, and
quarterly inspections followed by resolution of items that fall
- Create memorable experiences for the residents and team members
of the community
- Take ownership of the financial performance of the community
ensuring the community is meeting expectations
- Oversee and contribute to the sales process as well as lease
administration processes in a thorough, timely, and accurate
- Contribute to achieving occupancy expectations through leasing
- Demonstrate daily care for the physical asset by ensuring
grounds, amenities, and office are clean, free of debris, and
High School GED Required.
Two years of property management experience and one year of
property manager experience is preferred. Experience with industry
software (YARDI), Knock and Microsoft is a plus.
Licenses & Certifications
CAM, CAPS or a Real Estate license is a plus. Hawthorne offers an
education reimbursement program and a progressive career path to
equip you with the skills needed to excel and grow in your
As our partner, you will benefit from programs designed to fulfill
your goals, personally and professionally:
- Comprehensive and affordable plans for medical, dental, and
- Telehealth - Access to doctors 24/7/365
- Company paid life insurance
- Pet insurance plans
- 401k retirement match program
- Maternity and paternity leave options
- Health and wellness incentives
- Retirement Planning
About Hawthorne Residential Partners
Hawthorne Residential Partners is a privately-owned apartment
management company based in Greensboro, North Carolina with a
portfolio of over 42,000+ units, a number that is expected to
continue growing over the next several years. We not only own and
manage apartment communities throughout the Southeast, but we also
have a significant focus on new development lease-up communities in
our key markets. Hawthorne celebrated its 10 year anniversary in
the spring of 2019, and we are eager to see what the next 10 years
Hawthorne is home to a team of vibrant apartment professionals
united by a mission to inspire kindness with action. We call this
mission Live It as a reminder to live out our values daily and with
every interaction. We take action to create memorable experiences.
We stay nimble to evolve with an everchanging environment. And, we
value integrity as essential.
Making Hawthorne your home means joining a workplace dedicated to
advancing with you personally and professionally.
Hawthorne is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Hawthorne Residential Partners, Warner Robins , Community Manager, Executive , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!