Field Roofing Program Manager
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: November 13, 2021
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mandie FishbackAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $85,000 - $100,000 per yearA bit about us:Our client
is 100% Employee Owned. They pride themselves on quality. They have
two primary divisions, Department of Defense nationwide as well as
a service department located in central and south Florida. They
specialize in Shingle, Slate, TPO, PVC, EPDM, SSMR, BUR, and
Modified Bitumen. However, they also install, repair, and coat many
other roof systems.Why join us?Health InsuranceDental
InsuranceVision InsurancePaid Time OffJob DetailsThis position is
responsible for planning, managing and overseeing all activities
pertainingto construction, warranties, quality, safety, and
administration for small to large-scalegovernment construction
projects at military installations in accordance with company
policies andgovernmental regulations. The Roofing Program Manager
develops construction strategies, internalprocess controls, to
ensure achievement of Company revenue and profitability objectives
bydirecting Project Managers, Estimators and other personnel to
achieve efficient allocation ofresources, timely project completion
and quality product delivery that exceeds our
customerexpectations.Duties and responsibilities:
- Direct and oversee all aspects of construction operations as it
relates to safety, quality, cost control, project schedule,
contract administration and employee relations.
- Collaborate with Executive team to set strategic direction and
standards for operational performance, sustainability, and
- Direct, plan, and manage utilization of project resources
(facilities, equipment, budget, and personnel/subcontractors) to
maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain authority and control over significant projects,
subcontractor relationships, company personnel and project
- Ensure compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Responsible for hiring, coaching, developing and performance
management of Project Manager staff and field construction teams,
including Quality Control Managers, Safety Officers, Superintendent
and other additional positions
- Drive safety initiatives and awareness in assigned areas.
- Develop Internal Process Controls and ensure compliance with
policies and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Manage team schedules (PMs, QCs, Safety Officers, Project
Superintendents) to maximize performance, minimize overtime, plan
for vacation and absences.
- Conduct Team Member performance appraisals.
- Assist in troubleshooting and process improvement efforts,
including facilitation of teams.
- Identify areas to improve operations in order to achieve or
exceed key performance indicators and targets.
- Work with senior leaders to identify and drive process
improvement initiatives and change efforts.
- Develop, monitor, and maintain project plans, inventories, and
schedules to ensure excellent process performance and product
- Work closely with Controller to report all financial results
and manage all financial needs of organizational operations (e.g.
materials, craft operations, overhead). Review quarterly results
and analysis against budget and ensure visibility for performance
management of cost controls.
- Lead construction operations organization planning, development
and execution including monthly tracking & monitoring performance
through routine reporting and operational meetings.
- Travel to construction project sites, as neededQualifications:
- Ideal candidates will have at a minimum, a BS Degree in
Engineering or Construction Management and
- 10+ years minimum of construction experience. Experience in the
specialty trade of roofing is a requirement.
- Candidate must have a strong working knowledge in MS Office and
P6 or Microsoft Project. Previous experience with Department of
Defense or other federal agency construction projects, as a Prime
Contractor, is preferred.
- Must have experience understanding Government contract
- Must have experience in Design/Build projects that require
submitting staged submittals (50%/75%/100%).
- Proficient in construction accounting and project budget
- Managerial experience across multiple project sites
- Estimating and Budget experience
- Continuous Improvement and Change Management practices
- SOP Technical Writing experience and Internal Controls Design &
- Problem Solving/Troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication skills with company executives, project
teams, subcontractors, and clients
- Thoroughness and attentiveness to details
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Proactive and deadline-oriented
- Ability to interact effectively with customers, vendors and
employees at all levels of the organization.Interested in hearing
more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Warner Robins , Field Roofing Program Manager, Executive , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!