Site Manager for Chemical Management Services Contract
Company: Patricio Enterprises, Inc.
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: January 11, 2020
POSITION: Site (Operations) Manager for Chemical Management
LOCATION: Warner Robins, GA
STATUS: Contingent, Actively Interviewing!
CLEARANCE: Active Secret Clearance required
BENEFITS: 401K, Life/Health/ Dental/Disability Insurance, Paid Time
Off, and Tuition Reimbursement.
The Site Manager is responsible for providing overall supervision
to the staff supporting the Warner Robins Air Logistics Complex
worksite in support of a Chemical Management Services contract with
Defense Logistics Agency. The Site Manager will serve as a Point of
Contact for the contract will all levels of leadership and is
expected to participate in frequent working meetings with the
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
* Build and maintain a professional working rapport with all levels
of leadership and shall have full authority to act for the
Contractor on all matters relating to contract performance at the
* Provide overall management coordination and serve as a central
POC with the Government for performance of all work completed at
the Government worksite.
* Directs employees engaged in receiving, storing, issue, shipment
and distribution of a variety of bulk materials, equipment, and
commodities using mechanized, automated, and manual material moving
equipment, devices, and systems.
* Plan the use of subordinate workers, equipment, facilities, and
materials based on workload projections on a weekly or monthly
* Responsibility to resolve problems, allocate resources, and
* Manage and oversee operations and personnel during all shifts
(1st, 2ndand 3rd) to ensure successful completion of tasks within
the required timeframes with the assistance of shift managers or
* Make recommendations to improve productivity, quality, and
efficiency of operations; interact with customers to ensure that
all requirements are being met.
* Maintain a high standard of quality for the operation by
executing a Quality Control (QC) Program with the assistance of a
Quality Control Specialist.
* Supervise subordinate staff and ensures compliance with all
company policies and contract requirements.
* Responsible for interviewing candidates and making hiring
* Leads and mentors personnel assigned to program support
* Actively manage workforce by addressing performance issues,
coaching Employees and carrying out termination notices.
* Interfaces with internal functional teams and external customers
for planning, prioritization and issue resolution of overall
activities in support and achievement of customer goals.
* Responsible for preparing and submitting timely and quality
reports to the Client on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
* Obtains and maintains any security clearances, status or licenses
required by client to perform work.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Possess a High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of
five years experience in Chemical Management Services (CMS)
management, warehousing, inventory management, and three years
experience using a HM Tracking System equivalent to EESOH-MIS.
* Must possess extensive experience in hazardous materials
management that includes inventory management, warehousing and
distribution of hazardous materials and workload and personnel
* Demonstrate good problem-solving skills and experience overseeing
accomplishments of multiple tasks and projects at one time.
* Must be able to work independently.
* Must be detail oriented and organized.
* Expertise in leading and managing other employees.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office and SharePoint.
* Must be able to lift, carry, move, push, pull up to 40 pounds
unassisted and be willing to wear all required safety
* Be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures
with the environmental and safety fields.
EOE. Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Patricio Enterprises Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Patricio Enterprises, Inc., Warner Robins , Site Manager for Chemical Management Services Contract , Executive , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!