Company: Noblis ESI
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: February 12, 2019
Noblis ESI is hiring a Windows Engineer with a Top Secret SCI clearance to work in Warner Robins, GA.
The Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) is a weapons system which produces military intelligence collected by systems such as: the U-2 Dragonlady, RQ-4 Global Hawk, MQ-9 Reaper and MQ-1 Predator. It consists of computer hardware and software connected together in a computer network, devoted to processing and dissemination of information such as images. The successful candidate will support the program office during the system life cycle by providing Systems Engineering assistance to include efforts that support or contribute to improved performance of the organization; program/project management; engineering process and technical management; project monitoring and reporting; data collection; performance auditing; administrative technical support.
This position includes, but is not limited to, the following task areas:
* Subject Matter Expertise in network infrastructure technologies and capabilities
* Lead or participate in projects with minimal supervision, displaying strong follow-through and initiative.
* Assists in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for all new or ongoing development projects
* Provides technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT capabilities projects and initiatives to support and enhance existing systems
* Identifies opportunities that can improve efficiency of Mission Operations and IT processes
* Develop and maintain system documentation, including diagrams, Standard Operating Procedures and work instructions.
* The position includes developing and testing new products, troubleshooting complex system issues, interpreting work orders to program various systems, and resolving escalated issues.
* Provides specific, detailed information for hardware and software selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements
* Ability to multi-task and manage multiple environments
Candidates must possess the following:
* An ACTIVE Top Secret/SCI clearance
* Active 8570 compliant IAT level 2 certification (Sec+, CISSP, etc)
* Bachelors Degree in a technical discipline (preferably IT)
* 5+ Years of managing, supporting, and engineering Microsoft server environments
* 3+ Years of managing, supporting, and engineering VMWare environements
* A solid understanding of system engineering principles and skills (as opposed to just system administrations
* CISSP, Security+
* Be able to work off-hours occasionally, sometimes on short notice
* Have excellent written and oral communications skills
* Be able to travel occasionally, sometimes on short notice
* Show initiative on assignments, exercises independent judgment, and execute projects with little guidance
* Work well in a collaborative environment
* Be well versed in Powershell
* Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
* Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
* Knowledge of Enterprise IT Service Management: IT Service Delivery, ITIL Service Management Framework including: Service design, Service-level management, Availability management, Capacity management and IT service continuity management
* Experience with AWS
* Experience with DevOpsu2002u2002u2002u2002u2002
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company*
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
Keywords: Noblis ESI, Warner Robins , Windows Engineer, Engineering , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!