Senior Electrical Engineer
Company: BayFirst Solutions LLC
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: January 7, 2019
Location: Warner Robins, GA
US Citizenship: Yes
Clearance Required: Secret
BayFirst Solutions is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to support the Agile Combat Support/Electronic Warfare Task at Robins AFB in Warner Robins, GA.
The Senior Electrical Engineer will provide support for the overall management of any and all programs/efforts as assigned which could include the acquisition, development, or sustainment of weapon systems, subsystems, and support equipment.
Additional Responsibilities Include, but are not Limited To:
* Provide technical assistance to the IPTs as it relates to Operational Safety, Suitability, & Effectiveness (OSS&E).
* Review Engineering Change Proposals (ECP), Requests for Deviation (RFD), and maintain system configuration baselines.
* Participate in Technology Insertion discussions, Configuration Control Boards (CCB), and Technical & Programmatic Reviews.
* Perform Failure Analysis and produce economical solutions to improve System Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability.
* Perform technical planning, systems integration, verification and validation, cost and risk analysis, and supportability and effectiveness analysis for overall systems, subsystems, and support equipment to include integration of Mission Support Equipment (MSE).
* Perform engineering activities to include defining system requirements, reviewing vendor designs and technical proposals, researching and developing technical solutions, performing systems functional analysis, conducting trade studies, conducting technical reviews, and performing test and evaluation activities.
* Receive overall tasking/problem statements from the team lead and coordinate program resources to create and field comprehensive solutions.
* Coordinate with other government agencies, prototype facilities, commercial vendors, and engineering firms to conduct analyses.
* Apply procurement/contracting practices, budgeting, engineering and program documentation, test and evaluation, and safety confirmation to perform electrical engineering analyses.
* Assist in identifying, managing, mitigating, and addressing technical and program architecture risks, including interoperability analysis and risk assessment.
* Provide support for the integration of current and evolving systems into the weapons system platforms.
* Provide engineering support by utilizing electronics to determine the business and technical needs of customers in the acquisition, development, or sustainment of weapon systems, subsystems, support systems, equipment items, or an equivalent product.
* Minimum of ten (10) years experience and a Master s degree in Electrical Engineering; OR a minimum of twenty (20) years experience.
* Experience with acquisition of new equipment and associated processes is desired.
* Typically works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently.
* May oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of those assigned to a specific job.
* Must be able to effectively communicate with customer and fulfill all duties and responsibilities as listed in the contract.
* Minimum required: ABET Accredited Bachelor s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite including, but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
Thank you for your interest in BayFirst Solutions LLC. If you are unable or limited in your ability to apply online, you can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources to express interest in a specific position: Phone: 202-567-2196.
Note: This option is available only to those needing an accommodation related to a disability. In order to express interest, you must have the information related to the specific position you are interested in (Job ID, Job title, Location, etc.). Information related to existing profiles or applications will not be provided via this phone number.
BayFirst Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. BayFirst Solutions prohibits discrimination with respect to the hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected class..
Keywords: BayFirst Solutions LLC, Warner Robins , Senior Electrical Engineer, Engineering , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!