Senior Engineer III
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: January 16, 2022
ECS is seeking a Senior Engineer III to work in our Warner
Robins, GA office. Job Description: ECS is seeking a highly
qualified Senior Engineer III with an active Secret Clearance to
work on our project at Robins Air Force Base, GA. The selected
candidate will be able to communicate effectively (written/verbal),
possess strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, and be
innovative in a fast-paced environment. Must hold and maintain a
valid Secret Security Clearance.The candidate will be involved with
product sustainment, product development, lab support, and
engineering services in support of the Operational Flight Program
(OFP), Test Program Set (TPS) development and support,
Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance software and Mission
Support (MS) business lines within the Software Maintenance Group.
Candidate will assist in evaluating current systems, planning of
large-scale system projects.Essential Functions and
- Provide technical support to customers, such as System Program
Offices, and user activities.
- Provide acquisition support, independent test and verification
and validation of externally acquired or internally produced
- Develop technical specifications and design documents.
- Provide maintenance and analysis to Government's Life Cycle
sustainment efforts by maintaining industry current job knowledge
in state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and
computing equipment and participating in educational
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer
Engineering, Computer Science, or Software Engineering from an ABET
accredited school minimum
- or equivalent experience;
- Must have a TS/ SCI Clearance
- Minimum 15 years' experience with at least one of the
following: Electronic Warfare, Radar, Sensors and Fusion,
Communications, Navigation, Identification, Tactical Data Links and
Networks, Avionics OFPs, Support Equipment.
- Experience with Aircraft Simulations/Simulators, Systems such
as JSTARS/AWACS or other surveillance Aircraft and/or electronics
- Experience with evaluating, planning and engineering of an
organization's systems infrastructure.
- Experience with design and implementation of hardware and
software, installing and supporting network communication
- Excellent communication, business analytical and
problem-solving/trouble shooting skills.
- Effective Customer Service and management
- Strong English language skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to lead a team and carry development workload.Desired
- 10+ Years' experience working on DoD programs is highly
desired.ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability,
veteran status or any other classification protected by federal,
state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for
minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.ECS is a leading
mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States
Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose.
Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical
talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US
Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
Keywords: ECS, Warner Robins , Senior Engineer III, Engineering , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!