Administrative Support II
Company: QuantiTech, Inc.
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: November 29, 2019
QuantiTech is currently seeking Administrative Support II for a
customer in Warner Robins, GA. This onsite role will support the
C2ISR Infrastructure/Enterprise Division which provides enterprise
support that oversees, assists, and advises the Division and each
Branch/Cell on a wide-array of functions and tasks to include
Administrative Support.Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide Administrative Support (e.g. provide a multitude of
analysis, procedural competency and process improvement strategies
with increasing levels of responsibility).
- Staff support for the senior managers and members of the
- Researching and compiling information pertaining to certain
projects/topics, reviews CDRL packages, prepares factual, clear,
concise, complete and appropriately coordinated written
- Ensures the leadership is kept informed of all issues of
interest that relate to the mission of the Directorate.
- Provides support by supplying the information and background
for the preparation of program events.
- Drafts documents for the approval and signature of
- Disseminates program policy and specific initiative guidance
for members of the organization.
- Coordinates, documents, monitors, and supports a variety of
meetings and conferences to include, but not limited to, scheduling
and set up of physical and virtual meetings in support.
- Prepare background information and invite required meeting
participants ensuring documentation of the meetings are filed IAW
organizational policy. Documentation may include but is not limited
to attendance logs, minutes and/or action items with corresponding
- Maintains scheduling documents and requirements for video and
online conferencing set up and execution. This may include but is
not limited to the maintenance logs on the equipment and the
corresponding instructions on equipment set up and meeting
- Provides travel planning and execution support.
- Must possess an active and transferable DoD security clearance
with current investigation at the required level. Must be able to
maintain the required clearance.
- BA/BS, 10 years of experience in the respective
technical/professional discipline being performed, 3 of which must
be in the DoD environment
- OR, 15 years of directly related experience with proper
certifications as described in the Functionally Aligned Job
Descriptions, 5 of which must be in the DoD environment
- Has the knowledge, experience and demonstrated ability to
perform relevant tasks
- Must be able to work independently and apply the proper
procedures and process related to this area of expertise.
- Shall also have the ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
various situations to develop successful outcomes within
established program/project guidelines.
- Ability to effectively and professionally interface with all
Program Office and Support Staff.Applicants for positions which
require a US government security clearance must meet eligibility
requirements to include US citizenship.QuantiTech is an Equal
Employment Opportunity employer as defined by the EEOC. If you are
a qualified individual with a disability or are a disabled veteran,
and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our
online application as a result of your disability, you have the
right to receive assistance by calling us directly at 256-650-6263
or by email at: email@example.com .QuantiTech, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, gender, age, sexual
orientation, gender orientation, physical or mental disability,
veteran status, genetic information, citizenship, or any other
federal, state, or locally protected class.ID: 2019-1883 Post End
Keywords: QuantiTech, Inc., Warner Robins , Administrative Support II, Administration, Clerical , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!