Company: S&K Technologies, INC.
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: March 15, 2020
Provide general office support with a variety of clerical
activities and related tasks in a professional manner. The
receptionist will be responsible for securing the office during
regular business hours to ensure no unauthorized access is granted,
greet guest and ensure they are properly badged and escorted,
answer incoming calls and direct to appropriate associates, mail
distribution, flow of correspondence, maintain appropriate
inventory of supplies along with additional standard clerical
duties. The receptionist is the first impression of the company.
Therefore, must be courteous, customer focused, well organized,
flexible, and able to demonstrate proficient
communication.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:Duties and
Responsibilities consist of but are not limited to the
- Ensure work station and facility is manned and secure during
regular business hours to prevent unauthorized access.
- Greet, assist, and direct customers, visitors, and staff as
appropriate. Screen as necessary if guest is not expected.
- Ensure all guest sign-in and out when entering/exiting the
facility. Ensure that visitors are provided a visitors badge, are
escorted by an authorized employee, and return the badge upon
- Answer and screen telephone calls and direct to the appropriate
associate. Transfer callers to the associates voice mailbox and/or
take messages when the associate is unavailable.
- Utilize the intercom system for appropriate and professional
- Retrieve messages for various personnel in the carbon message
book and ensure delivery of the message.
- Provide callers with information such as company address,
directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company
website and other related information.
- Arrange conference calls and set up meetings, and provide
refreshments as needed.
- Receive, sort and forward incoming and outgoing mail and
publications. Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of express mail
services (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
- Detailed data entry and retrieval as required.
- Compose and type routine correspondence and documents as
- Assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying,
faxing, filing and collating. Ensure general copiers are in
operational order and fully stocked.
- Perform end of the day office checks to include but not limited
to break room, reception lobby, office lights, etc.
- Replenish inventory by ordering, receiving, stocking, and
distributing office supplies to include but not limited to
breakroom and facility maintenance supplies.
- Maintain a clean and organized office supply, copy/fax area,
breakroom, and receptionist area.
- Restock and maintain the company vending machine. Ensure that
the janitorial services responsibilities are met and notify
supervisor if not. Correspond with service provider for specific
- Conduct and inspect monthly facility safety inspections at
designated facilities, maintain required safety reports and
- Maintain key inventory and assign keys with appropriate
- Provide support and data as requested for administrative
purposes and in support of the Quality Management System.
- Must perform other duties as assigned at the discretion of
management.Job Requirements:High school diploma and one (1) year of
administrative experience desired. Ability to perform general
office duties in a typical office environment. Must be proficient
with standard office equipment and Microsoft Office Suite software
(Outlook, Power Point, Word, Excel, etc.). Quick learner with
excellent organizational and interpersonal skills is required.Must
be eligible to satisfy a background investigation in order to
obtain a security clearance.
Keywords: S&K Technologies, INC., Warner Robins , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!