Administrative Support III
Company: QuantiTech, Inc.
Location: Warner Robins
Posted on: March 11, 2020
OverviewQuantiTech is currently seeking Administrative Support
III for a customer in Warner Robins, GA. This onsite role will
support the C2ISR Infrastructure/Enterprise Division which provides
enterprise support that oversees, assists, and advises the Division
and each Branch/Cell on a wide-array of functions and tasks to
include Administrative Support.ResponsibilitiesDuties will include,
but are not limited to:
- Provide Administrative Support (e.g. provide a multitude of
analysis, procedural competency and process improvement strategies
with increasing levels of responsibility).
- Staff support for the senior managers and members of the
- Researching and compiling information pertaining to certain
projects/topics, reviews CDRL packages, prepares factual, clear,
concise, complete and appropriately coordinated written
- Ensures the leadership is kept informed of all issues of
interest that relate to the mission of the Directorate.
- Provides support by supplying the information and background
for the preparation of program events.
- Drafts documents for the approval and signature of
- Disseminates program policy and specific initiative guidance
for members of the organization.
- Coordinates, documents, monitors, and supports a variety of
meetings and conferences to include, but not limited to, scheduling
and set up of physical and virtual meetings in support.
- Prepare background information and invite required meeting
participants ensuring documentation of the meetings are filed IAW
organizational policy. Documentation may include but is not limited
to attendance logs, minutes and/or action items with corresponding
- Maintains scheduling documents and requirements for video and
online conferencing set up and execution. This may include but is
not limited to the maintenance logs on the equipment and the
corresponding instructions on equipment set up and meeting
- Provides travel planning and execution
- Must possess an active and transferable DoD security clearance
with current investigation at the required level. Must be able to
maintain the required clearance.
- Advanced Degree (MA/MS) and 12 years of experience in the
respective technical/professional discipline being performed, 5
years of which must be in the DoD
- OR, BA/BS degree, and 15 years of experience in the respective
technical/professional discipline being performed, 5 of which must
be in the DoD
- OR, 20 years of directly related experience with proper
certifications as described in the Functionally Aligned Job
Descriptions, 8 of which must be in the DoD.
- Possesses the advanced knowledge, experience and recognized
ability to be considered an expert in their technical/professional
field, possess the ability to perform tasks and oversee the efforts
of junior and mid-level personnel within the technical/professional
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of their technical/professional
discipline as well as possess a comprehensive understanding and
ability to apply associated standards, procedures and practices in
their area of expertise.
- Ability to effectively and professionally interface with all
Program Office, Enterprise and Staff Level Support.Applicants for
positions which require a US government security clearance must
meet eligibility requirements to include US citizenship. QuantiTech
is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer as defined by the EEOC.
If youare a qualified individual with a disability or are a
disabled veteran, and are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access our online application as a result of your disability,
you have the right to receive assistance by calling us directly at
256-650-6263 or by email at: .QuantiTech, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, gender, age, sexual
orientation, gender orientation, physical or mental disability,
veteran status, genetic information, citizenship, or any other
federal, state, or locally protected class.Job Locations
US-GA-Warner RobinsJob ID 2019-1885# of Openings 2Posted Date 4
weeks ago (2/4/2020 2:08 PM)Category Administrative/Clerical
Keywords: QuantiTech, Inc., Warner Robins , Administrative Support III, Administration, Clerical , Warner Robins, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!