Multiple Locations (Positions): San Francisco Bay Area (2),
Atlanta, Minneapolis, Open Market (2)
An Account Executive (AE) is responsible for driving business
development as a hunter and possesses strong IT staffing sales
experience to join our team. The ideal person for this role is
highly driven, self-motivated, has outstanding client presentation
abilities and has superior communication and interpersonal skills.
This dynamic position encompasses the full-cycle sales process.
This position will report to the National Account Director or
Regional VP of Sales and will work collaboratively with members of
Recruiting, Human Resources, Legal and Finance.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Devise and implement marketing strategies in order to obtain
technical staffing and permanent job orders from targeted client
companies in the designated geography.
- Identify and establish relationships with key decision makers
within prospect accounts in order to secure new business
- Identify opportunities to broaden the scope of services offered
to existing client base.
- Maintain a high standard of service within new and existing
accounts to ensure continued business.
- Cold calling on executives, and hiring managers within local
- Maintaining active accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and
opportunities for repeat business.
- Bachelors Degree.
- A minimum of two (2) years of consultative sales experience.
- Verifiable track record of outstanding business development
performance in current or prior roles in the form of W2, accolades
and/or President's Club Awards.
- Experience with specialized IT Staffing but similar
solutions-oriented industries will be considered.
- Experience leveraging a centralized recruiting organization.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment.
If you or any one you know is interested in applying for this
position, please send most recent resume to
Recruiter Name: Donald Magliocchetti
Recruiter Phone: 412.490.6140
Recruiter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer